Exciting new opportunity to work with Wales’ award winning inclusive theatre company Hijinx
HIJINX TRAINING COORDINATOR: SOUTH WALES
The Coordinator will be engaged 4 days a week from Monday- Thursday and be based at Chapter Arts Centre, Cardiff.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Assisting learning disabled Hijinx Academy Actors and Drama Foundation students in daily classes
• Setting monthly targets for Academy actors
• Conducting quarterly and annual reviews of Academy actors with the Academy Director
• Conducting annual reviews of Drama Foundation students with Head of Participation
• Keeping registers up to date
• Mentoring neuorodivergent Associate Artist
• Monitoring and updating actor logs
• Updating registers
• Sourcing and recruiting volunteers for training courses
• Sourcing and scheduling additional Assistant Facilitators when and as required.
Salary £16,000 pro rata (£12,800 pa/£1066 pcm).
20 days paid holiday a year.
Application: CV and cover letter detailing experience of working with learning disabled artists to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Monday 19 November 5pm
Interviews: Monday 26 November.
Start date: Wednesday 3 January 2019
Add a Comment