Closing date is the end of this week!
Come and join National Theatre Wales as we embark on our next production…
Date Rehearsals commence: 7th April
Technical Rehearsals: 6th May
Press Night: 12th May
Final Performance: 23rd May
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
- Production Manager and Company Stage Manager
- Full UK Driving licence
- Right to work in the UK
- An interest in Theatre and the Arts
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist with the planning, running and communication of all rehearsal and performance activity, as part of the team.
- Research and source appropriate and cost effective props and other effects, keeping records or purchases and hires.
- Cash handing
- To ensure that rehearsal spaces are marked up, set up and maintained throughout rehearsals and that appropriate props/costume/set are available.
- To ensure that high production standards are maintained throughout the rehearsal and performance period.
- To assist in day to day scheduling and planning of all activities required.
- Preparing thorough paperwork for your show role, ensuring that others could follow it.
- Adhering to NTW’s Health and Safety policies and other policies as appropriate.
To apply, please send a current CV and a covering letter (no more than one side of A4) email@example.com. For more information please contact Fiona on 02920 353070.
Closing date for applications, 12 noon 30th Jan
Interviews will take place on 4th Feb. Please state in your application if you cannot attend that day.