Emptage Hallett Agency are looking for a motivated, sociable individual to cover a maternity leave vacancy.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of working in TV / film / radio / theatre production, an agency or casting director’s office
* Strong organisational, administrative and interpersonal skills
* Creativity and negotiating skills
* Attention to detail
* The ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
Duties will involve
* Liaising with production companies, casting professionals and actors
* Setting up castings for actors
* Negotiating fees and contracts
* Attending productions, screenings and events
Welsh speaking an advantage but not essential.
Core hours: 10am to 6pm Monday - Friday as well as occasional evening and weekends.
Contract:1 year from November / December 2009
Please email a CV and covering letter outlining why you think you would be suitable for the position to email@example.com by Friday 30 October 2009.
Interviews: w/c 2 November 2009