Believe it or not, these are the cherished objects of 21 years of a family of four.  More or less 2 boxes by person.

Every single object that wasn’t sold, donated, lent or trashed, it is in those boxes.  The certainty that my father’s slides were in one of them represented the 85%,  the other 15% was built up by the hesitation on my mother’s answer ensuring they were here.

So the 25th of August 2011 at around 16.30p.m GMT +1.00, on the loft of my uncle house, in the outer dry countryside of Garrapinillos, 8.3 miles west from Zaragoza and with an ambient temperature of 50℃, my cousin Guille, who kindly gave me a lift, and I proceeded to the opening (Read More)

This post is part of “Editing my father” the provisional name and new art project I am working on.

You can follow it or find more info on the following links:



Facebook Group

Google+ Group

Twitter @editingmyfather 

or join the national theatre wales community group


Jorge Lizalde

Views: 118

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service