Luton Council is looking to commission six lead artists for a diverse range of arts events as part of People, Power, Passion; our 2019 Pilot Year of Culture which will explore people power, community action and Luton's strong history of standing up against injustice.
We're looking for artists to lead:
- A digital/live art experience exploring fake news
- An installation/immersive experience exploring unemployment
- A community-devised theatre piece in our council chamber
- A participatory dance/music spectacular outside of Luton's Town Hall
- A Children's 'Peace Party' with children at the helm
- An installation/digital/live art/immersive experience exploring a future Luton.
All commissions are paid and artists will be supported by a team including a producer, engagement officer and an associate artist.
Fees range from £10,000 - £20,000 and overall budgets range from £12,500 - £45,000. The additional funds are ring fenced for costs including production and performer payment and will contribute to the overall realisation of your project.
Please see the attached programme reference document for an overview of the commissions. The full briefs for the six projects and more information can be found here: https://www.luton.gov.uk/Leisure_and_culture/Arts_and_culture/Pages....
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 11.59PM SUNDAY 25TH NOVEMBER
Add a Comment