Hello!

Day 2 had grey skies above but glitter and colour on the ground! Today we:

  • Sat in the dark at Fiction in Pleasance (and did not get scared)
  • Watched Tribute Acts and appreciated our fathers and blow up jumpsuits
  • Were evacuated from our (not burning, just burnt food) building 
  • Bumped into another WalesLab comrade Hazel Anderson on the street- many smiles/much love!
  • Ran up and down hills between shows (again)
  • Ate French food
  • Cried for 70% of TOMORROW and whole heartedly laughed for the other 30%. 
  • In KRAKEN, saw a man cut out and eat his spleen, turn in to a snake, and make everyone kiss each other.
  • Felt the glitter, dancing, physical and disco vibes at Velvet by La Clique!
  • Did much after show engaging.

Lots of Irish & Welsh love to you all!

R&J

x

Views: 104

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

@NTWtweets on Twitter

Our Head of Production @David_NTW attended Sirenos - the Vilnius International Theatre Festival at the end of September to talk about NTW and our work!pic.twitter.com/YnC72gPtSN

Our Head of Production attended Sirenos - the Vilnius International Theatre Festival at the end of September to talk about NTW and our work!

#ShermanHedda great production. visually stunning, wonderful performances, brilliant design, great lightings, fabulous sound. Go and see it if you can because you will miss out if you don’t. Loved it.

great production. visually stunning, wonderful performances, brilliant design, great lightings, fabulous sound. Go and see it if you can because you will miss out if you don’t. Loved it.

image block identification

© 2019   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service