Day 2 had grey skies above but glitter and colour on the ground! Today we:
- Sat in the dark at Fiction in Pleasance (and did not get scared)
- Watched Tribute Acts and appreciated our fathers and blow up jumpsuits
- Were evacuated from our (not burning, just burnt food) building
- Bumped into another WalesLab comrade Hazel Anderson on the street- many smiles/much love!
- Ran up and down hills between shows (again)
- Ate French food
- Cried for 70% of TOMORROW and whole heartedly laughed for the other 30%.
- In KRAKEN, saw a man cut out and eat his spleen, turn in to a snake, and make everyone kiss each other.
- Felt the glitter, dancing, physical and disco vibes at Velvet by La Clique!
- Did much after show engaging.
Lots of Irish & Welsh love to you all!