Catherine Paskell's Comments

Comment Wall (255 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 8:36 on June 2, 2009, Alexander Vlahos said…
Hello.
Yes, I'm attending and I would love to 'do a game'. Whatever that entails! Why not?

Any more details I need?
A x
At 2:26 on June 1, 2009, Leighton Martin said…
Great to see you too, Catherine. Thanks for the answer - I'll let you know when my next project is on! x
At 7:49 on May 31, 2009, Matthew Bulgo said…
Thanks, Catherine. So glad that you're able to make it along.
The Exquisite Corpse has been laid to rest, and we're excited to see where we go with the next project.
X
At 12:32 on May 28, 2009, Dirty Protest said…
Have some dirty love x
At 8:21 on May 27, 2009, Daniel Campbell said…
Hi Catherine. We are a group of graduates at from the University of Glamorgan and are all based in Cardiff. It is a mixture of young British theatre makers who have worked on a script by a new group of writers. It is a stage comedy based around a TV chatshow, with surreal characters and situations. Although this is not a show for the easilly offended, we hope it has something for every, also it is free entry. The details are lsited below and hope to see you there.
Dan Campbell

Thursday 4th June- 7.30pm
Friday 5th June- 7.30pm
Atrium Theatre
Adam Street
Cardiff
At 21:57 on May 26, 2009, Matthew Bulgo said…
Great to see you you last night, Catherine. So glad that you were able to make it along to see the work. Hope to catch up with you very soon.
M X

P.S. Put that blog up as you suggested, but still couldn't work out how to add an event. Drats!
At 5:54 on May 26, 2009, Danny KilBride said…
Why Thank you! Sorry I missed the housewarming!
At 1:46 on May 26, 2009, Miranda Ballin said…
Hi catherine
I will once the ghd's arrive!! Had a great time at the party - started up a partnership for a project too knew it would be fateful
Miranda x
At 23:15 on May 24, 2009, Mared Swain said…
Glad you enjoyed last time! We're hoping to do the next one in July - date TBC but I'll let you know, and I'm sure this website will be a great place to spread the word about Dirty Protest events! Cheers. See you soon I hope! x
At 13:50 on May 24, 2009, Matthew Bulgo said…
Hi Catherine
No problem at all. Will sort that out for you tomorrow. Maybe see you in the bar before the show?
X
At 2:55 on May 24, 2009, Matthew Bulgo said…
Hi Catherine
Great to hear from you, and so sorry not to catch up with you in person at the housewarming party. So glad that you are able to make it along to The Exquisite Corpse. I will indeed be there on Tuesday, so look forward to seeing you. Have you already organised a ticket, or would you like me to arrange a comp for you?
Matthew
At 7:03 on May 22, 2009, Laura Jeffs said…
thankyou - i definitely will! would be great to organise some time to meet up, especially a time that Celia (the other girl in the show)could make too - we would love to hear about what you thought and any improvements etc. will be in touch!!
xox
At 4:24 on May 20, 2009, Siân Thomas said…
hey catherine
can't wait to get the dongle :)
sian
At 7:07 on May 18, 2009, Mathilde Lopez said…
The lovely lady back to us with orange and green hair is Catherine
At 6:58 on May 18, 2009, Mathilde Lopez said…

We were sitting like that

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service