Catherine Paskell's Comments

Comment Wall (255 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 11:33 on February 28, 2010, Liz Jones said…
Hi Catherine,

Great to hear the New Critics scheme has got off the ground.

Is there any chance of some feedback for those of us who were unsuccessful?
At 10:32 on February 25, 2010, Ben Bryant said…
all done - have a peek. I even sneaked a photo before it began. Oedipus is next, the impish wag
At 0:31 on February 22, 2010, Genaya Parris said…
Hi Catherine, yes everything going well thanks, yes i am most definately looking forward to Brazil. How are you doing?
At 5:37 on February 21, 2010, Tom Cullen said…
Thanks for seeing us the other day. I really appreciate the help and time you're giving us, its really quite wonderful!

Hope you're ok and having a lovely weekend x
At 9:21 on February 17, 2010, Joanna Davies said…
Hello. Any news re the Critical Writing posts you guys advertised last year? Thanks
At 2:16 on February 15, 2010, Lisa Parry said…
Hi Catherine,
Just wanted to let you know I've a piece in the Miniaturists at the Arcola on March 21 at 5pm and 8pm. It'd be great if you could make it. Best wishes, Lisa.
At 4:33 on January 25, 2010, Angharad Lee said…
Great stuff. Looking forward to it.x
At 18:14 on January 24, 2010, moesaman said…
i found it through Drupal.org
At 5:53 on January 22, 2010, Emma Gill said…
Thank you for your reply. My hope is to go into producing, I've had some experience in it and hope to work with a London based company over summer who work out in communties, helping arrange aspects of their projects on a volunteer basis! However, my problem is that after graduating I'm going back home (finances will not allow me to go anywhere else!). I wonder if you have any advice on how to kick start a career in producing and how to do so without living in a city? Thank you so much for your time!

Emma
At 9:24 on January 21, 2010, Iain Gibbons said…
Thanks for your message, Catherine. Indeed, the final practical pieces will be staged during the last week of March, so the next couple of months are expected to be rather busy! I'll be sure to cheekily plug my own performance on here nearer the time - perhaps you yourself may find the time? We'll be working on integrating the styles I mentioned on the forum.

Iain
At 7:50 on January 21, 2010, Geoffrey Samuel said…
Hi Catherine - I never responded to your message last August - something must have got in the way, life has been busy. But, no, I haven't done any research (yet) in Cardiff, it's mostly been India, Nepal, Bangladesh (which is where I was earlier this month). I just had a chat to John McGrath and joined the Assembly group at his suggestion so should be more connected from here on...
At 5:11 on January 21, 2010, Melody Louise Brain said…
"Ave Verum Corpus" - I know it!!!!!!! I just couldn't remember the name!! haha. hope you had fun last night :) x
At 8:46 on January 11, 2010, Lisa Parry said…
Hi Catherine,
Hope you're well. Just wanted to let you know I've a piece on in London on Jan 31. The link's here: http://www.totalbeast.co.uk/sixminute.html. It's really short though (and I'm not in rehearsals for it so adding a disclaimer), but should have a short on in Cardiff later this month too. Also, have a slot in the Miniaturists in March - 20min piece so a bit more substantial - if I send you the info nearer the time? Lisa x.
At 11:28 on January 10, 2010, Rhys Matthews said…
hell Catherine.

We met in september at the Taliesin Arts centre. The Wales Graduate Co is doing another show at the Taliesin, the Gate in Cardiff and The Kings head in london. Its a two hander called 'Marathon' adapted by Colin Teevan. Would love to see you there.

Rhysx
At 3:36 on December 9, 2009, Miranda Roszkowski said…
Thanks that's really helpful, still working my way around the features..
All the best
M
At 2:42 on December 9, 2009, Miranda Roszkowski said…
Hi Catherine
Hope you're well following exciting launch events and loads of inspiring stuff going on. I was recently involved in Fluellen Theatre's Romeo and Juliet- heard there was potentially some National Theatre people in attendance, it would be great to know what you thought..
Few questions, hope you don't mind! Just wanted to ask you how one goes about applying for role within the projects this year, what's the casting policy?
Also, are there any writers workshops/ on line resources as i have a few scripts I'd like to bandy around...
All the best
Miranda
At 5:28 on December 7, 2009, Hywel Morgan said…
Just noticed you can post links - here's a teaser-trailer for the film:

it's called 'Me, Me, Me'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjg8ySbMxVc

Let me know if it doesn't work!

Hx

PS - apologies for any confusion, I've posted this several times before it appeared, then I went back to delete the duplicate postings...it only seems to update posts if you go back to the HOME page first then return to the page you posted or commented on - anyone else found this?
At 5:13 on December 7, 2009, Hywel Morgan said…
Welcomne aboard Mike!
At 4:56 on December 7, 2009, Hywel Morgan said…
Hey Catherine, yes I should be in Newport at this very moment, collecting The Welsh Dragon for Best Film at the Newport Film Festival. Unfortunately, I twisted my ankle so badly playing football yesterday morning that I'm stuck on the sofa and using crutches to get about.

Apparently the Director's doing an 'Unfortunately, Hywel can't be with us to accept this because...' speech. I just wish I had a better reason for not being there, like filming in Peru or onstage at the National rather than onsofa in Kent.

Ho-hum...how's things shaping up your end? Really pleased to see John McG using Russ Gomer's stuff for his keynote. Wish I'd known about Dirty Protest in Camden and was hoping to see Volcano's show at Central this week but I guess that's out of the window too.

Give my love to Paul, Fern and Phil if you speak to them,

Hx

By the way, have you had a friend request from an Emery Scott on here? Do you know her? I don't and there's no info on who she is etc...seems a bit phishy to me if you get my drift...
At 10:13 on December 2, 2009, Tom Wentworth said…
Hello Catherine, Forgive my late response. I haven't worked as a practictioner directly with Pentabus but did work as part of group development project with the company.

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service