Laura Fay Thomas's Comments

Comment Wall (49 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 9:51 on September 8, 2014, Elaine Paton said…
Hi Laura, Great to see you on Saturday at Workout. As I mentioned I am hoping to get to The Gathering this weekend and trying to find a lift from Cardiff. So far on the lift share no one driving from here! My email is elainepaton16@gmail.com Thanks for your help Elaine x
At 12:44 on September 3, 2014, Carrie Ann-Newman said…
At 8:56 on August 29, 2014, Stephen Griffiths said…

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the message, I've been meaning to join the group since I did some cover work on outdoors but never got round to it. Give me a shout if you need anything in the Aberystwyth direction.

Stephen

At 17:30 on August 19, 2014, Lewis Tagg said…

Hi Laura, thank you for the message, I had a meeting with devinda a few weeks ago and looked forward to being involved in directing or filming

Lewis:)

At 18:53 on August 12, 2014, Jan Miller said…

Yay!!!!! x

At 13:29 on August 7, 2014, Loui Milne said…

Hey! Thanks for the help. And I shall keep an eye out. I'll get on the facebook page now.

Again, Thank you for your help.

At 22:46 on August 5, 2014, Tina Pasotra said…

Hi Laura,

I had a wonderful time, thank you : )

Look forward to hearing more from you x

Thanks,

Tina x

At 7:58 on September 13, 2010, Gareth Clark said…
Hey laura
Your summer sounds great.....nice one. Spent sometime in France which was lovely and been cycling lots....good luck with the coming academic year. I think we are bring a show to Aber in March '11 so hope to see you then.
Gax
At 9:40 on August 20, 2010, Gareth Clark said…
How are you Laura? Hope summer is treating you well and good.
Ga
x

@NTWtweets on Twitter

We are very sad to hear of the passing of one of Wales’ most talented and funniest playwrights, Frank Vickery. A great loss to our Welsh theatre industry. He will be greatly missed.

We are very sad to hear of the passing of one of Wales’ most talented and funniest playwrights, Frank Vickery. A great loss to our Welsh theatre industry. He will be greatly missed.

Rydym yn drist iawn o glywed am farwolaeth Frank Vickery, un o dramodwyr mwyaf talentog a mwyaf doniol Cymru. Colled fawr i theatr yng Nghymru.

Rydym yn drist iawn o glywed am farwolaeth Frank Vickery, un o dramodwyr mwyaf talentog a mwyaf doniol Cymru. Colled fawr i theatr yng Nghymru.

Stay Up To Date

Enter your email address:

image block identification

© 2018   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service