James Doyle-Roberts's Comments

Comment Wall (11 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 22:33 on January 25, 2012, sean crowley said…

James

Interested in meeting you can you email me on sean.crowley@rwcmd.ac.uk

its the fastest way for me to communicate

Sean

At 4:31 on January 17, 2011, Kat Jones said…

Hi James, 

Thank you for replying to my blog post - I'm really interesting in getting involved and should be available from the 19th March. I tried to send an email to the address that you gave me but it says that it's been rejected by the domain?!? so i'll try sending it again but if it doesn't reach you, please let me know some more about the production and how i can get involved - it sounds great.

Thanks,

Kat

At 19:28 on July 31, 2010, Peter Cox MBE said…
Hi James and Bride (NTW friends)

Looks like we're going to be sharing a creative journey shortly. I'm going to be involved in the Pontardawe Parklife Show with No Fit State - wearing my writer's hat and working alongside Orit and the team. Really looking forward to it. See you there. Peter.
At 22:48 on March 25, 2010, Sarah Argent said…
Hi James. I was given you as a contact by Zoe Mills. I'm directing a show for a company in Darlington that involves pirates (rough, tough, girl pirates) and I was really impressed by the work in your incubabator project at WMC. I am particularly interested in the work you did where someone seems to fly only a couple of feet off the floor with a single hand in a strap. This is probably a ridiculous question, but is it possible to create any kind of free-standing structure that is strong and stable enough for someone to use to do this work, or do they have to be suspended from a lighting rig or similar? If you could let me know that would be fantastic, as it then means I can factor this into my thinking during our R and D days on the show next week. Best wishes, Sarah Argent
At 6:00 on January 25, 2010, Dawn Woolley said…
Hi James,
Thanks for your response to my wooden automota blog, I have just realised I responded to my own comment so it probably didn't get to you! - I am hoping to mechanically animate cut-out legs and arms (life size photographs mounted onto wood)so they move backwards and forwards. They will remain in one place on the stage but gyrate - I can't really describe what I mean but I imagine it will involve a motor and some cogs or pistons. Sorry to be very vague but I am not a technically minded person! Any suggestions would be greatfully received...
I hope you're having a great 2010!
thanks again
Dawn
At 20:25 on November 19, 2009, Peter Cox MBE said…
Hi James

Yeah, good to meet a friend face to face. Why did the session leave you feeling a bit sad?

The Hijinx Gulliver show is very good. Funny. Entertaining. Great performances. Lovely concept and writing. Strong and imaginative direction. Excellent design and lighting. A really good night out.
At 1:47 on November 13, 2009, Leanne Rahman said…
Hi James

Thanks for accepting me as a friend. I happened to land on your page when I was chatting to Borhan from Contact Theatre.

We are both envloved with the Butetown 'Soul Exchange' production - part of NTW's twelve productions in twelve months for their launch and after cheekily reading your 'Ex-Butetownie' reply (I'm also a Butetown girl)I was interested in the work that you are doing now and if you still have close links with Butetown.

We'll be entering the next phase shortly after running some initial theatre and poetry workshops last month.

If its OK with you, I'd like to drop you a line to let you know where and when we next deliver some activity in Butetown.

Bye for now!

Lea :)
At 5:09 on October 30, 2009, Nicolas Young said…
Thanks for offering to write my profile information, I look forward to seeing what you have to say!
At 0:55 on September 29, 2009, Peter Cox MBE said…
Great James, I'll check out the site.
At 9:38 on September 7, 2009, john norton said…
thnks fella - how's your lot?
At 4:53 on August 13, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hiya James, please do bring as many people along as you can! Please can you message me how many people will be in your group? The event is free but ticketed so I need to have an idea of numbers on the day. Thanks! x

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service