Matthew Bulgo's Comments

Comment Wall (31 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 4:59 on August 13, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hey hey, so glad you can make this Sandpit! Do you know anyone else who would be interested? We are trying to make the number a grand 100!!!!! Hope you're well :) x
At 20:41 on July 15, 2009, Alex Alderton said…
Ah, are you a mate of Cath's?
I think she mentioned you. Very good.
I'm yet to start my homework for 'The City'. Are you meeting with Bridget next friday as well? Hopefully meet you then. Looking forward to it. Alex
At 4:25 on June 8, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hi Matthew, once again, nice job with Lacuna, I hope it gets some more development work. Such a great idea. See you soon, shame I couldn't stay longer and take you up on your beer offer! x
At 23:06 on June 4, 2009, Othniel Smith said…
"Lacuna" - lovely.
At 9:11 on June 1, 2009, Rhys Matthews said…
im a very busy person i will have you know. Lacuna better be good, or i will have to leave! x
At 4:35 on May 30, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hiya, really looking forward to seeing Lacuna next week! Hope the final performance of Exquisite Corpse goes well too x
At 3:54 on May 27, 2009, Dirty Protest said…
Please accept this Dirty Love x
At 9:16 on May 26, 2009, Ellie Carter said…
Hiya Matt, Coming to see Exquisite Corpse on your last night at Southwark, really looking forward to it. My show with Unlimited is in the space after you guys. Are you going to be around? x
At 8:11 on May 26, 2009, Hanna Jarman said…
yes i especially liked the one with my mouth open.
no jokes please.
At 4:57 on May 24, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
If you are able to arrange a ticket for me, that would be fantastic. Thanks so much. I'm really looking forward to the show, see you then x
At 11:03 on May 22, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hi Matthew and welcome to National Theatre Wales! I'm looking forward to seeing True/Fiction's show, 'The Exquisite Corpse' at Southwarl Playhouse next week. Are you around Tuesday?

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service