Hywel Morgan's Comments

Comment Wall (15 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 11:24 on September 19, 2011, tracy harris said…

No worries lovely! Congratulations on the wedding and have an Amazing honeymoon. Hope to catch up with you soon (hopefully it won't be as long as last time!)

Tracx

At 2:47 on July 27, 2010, Jessica Mordsley said…
Hello, thanks for accepting, hope all's good with you. I will pass on your greetings at the next available opportunity! Wish I was going to Edinburgh... J x
At 17:20 on July 7, 2010, NANCY COHEN said…
hello..just coasting around and foundyou.. what's your favorite play/role?
nanc
At 23:49 on January 17, 2010, Robert Harper said…
I reckon it'll be all of the above wrapped up in a splash of dutch courage and a whisp of illusion thrown in for good measure. I'm so looking forward to getting back.
At 0:24 on December 22, 2009, garry robson said…
Am damn fine dear Hywell but clearly an irregular checker of this website. Happy Holidays x
At 4:15 on December 7, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hey!! I saw Beryl and Den on Saturday and they said you are up for/have won an award!!!!! Congrats! What's the deets?! x
At 2:38 on November 22, 2009, Lisa Parry said…
Hey! Just finished doing Travelling Light at Aber which was amazing, but pretty intense. I think I finished the draft two hours before the actual reading so it was a bit manic! Really fab time though. Just readjusting to traffic noises again! x
At 11:36 on November 18, 2009, gaynor lougher said…
HI Hywel Yes still with Hijinx. What about you? Gaynorx
At 5:44 on November 16, 2009, tracy harris said…
Hywel! long time no see since volcano time of my life days...hope you are ok! xxx
At 6:13 on October 31, 2009, steve fisher said…
i take it from the outfit that you're still working on the door at the Dorchester! how are you H? its been ages. good to hear from you
At 6:17 on October 30, 2009, Lisa Parry said…
Ooh, hello! In script deadline meltdown, but this is probably when I'm at my happiest so all's good! How's tricks? x
At 23:41 on October 29, 2009, Marilyn Le Conte said…
Hywel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how/where the hell are you? Tell me everything x
At 22:53 on October 29, 2009, Othniel Smith said…
Good to hear from you, Hywel - you can keep the photo to scare any household pets. Cheers, Othniel
At 21:56 on October 29, 2009, Chris Ryde said…
Hi mate. I signed the "no publicity" box!
At 6:21 on October 28, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hi Hywel, welcome to National Theatre Wales! Great to see you on here and read your lovely biog :) Thanks for your voicemail too, it does seem like AGES ago when I moved in with your parents and first started the job... but it's only been about 7 months! Hope to see you back in Cardiff soon ! xxx

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service