Qualified secondary Drama teacher currently leading an arts, literacy and wellbeing enterprise called The Learning Collective. We work with schools, communities and charities to bring different projects to young people, e.g. drama education workshops, youth theatre, schooling for pupils educated at home, film education, literacy intervention and emotional intelligence coaching.
Projects I’m working on:
- using the work of Boal to explore issues around prejudice and discrimination in schools nationally via The Anne Frank Trust UK
- verbatim theatre project capturing young voices
- filmmaking on mobile devices
- drama projects for care homes, primary schools and children with autism diagnosis
- using drama education methodology for wellbeing in young people and adults