Parallel Lines Day 2: Cup of tea with NTWTEAM

Fabulous cuppa with NTWTEAM Assistant Laura today... even though I am always on NTW Community and checking out current posts I have never appreciated just how easy it is to connect with TEAM and access the opportunities and events so expect a few more posts from me so I can tell you all about the things coming up- I am already excited to attend the next TEAM Workout and Skill Swap and encourage anyone even with the vaguest hint of an idea or those who wish to network to check out the info below and get involved! 

TEAM WORKOUT AND SKILL SWAP

Do you have an idea/script/dream, which you’re not sure how to get off the ground?  Are you looking to get involved in new projects and find new collaborators?  Are you a theatre-maker 
who’d like to meet other theatre-makers and play for a day?  Answer yes to any of these questions and Workout is for you.  Taking place at a variety of locations around Wales, it's a day long event which gives creative people a chance to get ideas off the ground and meet fellow theatre-makers.  

As well as a chance to work on participants’ projects, the day includes a Skill Swap session.  This gives you a chance to find the help you need when you need it, in return for helping others out on their projects. A wide range of skills are encouraged from acting, directing, cake baking to photography, unicycle riding or singing . . .the list goes on! The balloons and sweets come free. 

This session will take place at the Wales Millennium Centre in Cardiff.  All welcome - just email team@nationaltheatrewales.org to let us know you're coming and if you can join the TEAM group here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oes gennych chi syniad/sgript/freuddwyd, a ddim yn siŵr beth i wneud nesa’? Ydych chi eisiau cymryd rhan mewn prosiectau newydd a dod o hyd i gydweithwyr newydd? Ydych chi’n greawdwr theatr a fyddai’n hoffi cyfarfod â chreawdwyr theatr eraill a chwarae am ddiwrnod? Os yr ateb yw ‘ie’ i unrhyw un o’r cwestiynau yma, mae Workout yn berffaith i chi. Mae’n digwydd mewn amryw o leoliadau o amgylch Cymru, yn parhau drwy’r dydd a’n rhoi’r cyfle i bobl greadigol rannu eu syniadau a chyfarfod â chreawdwyr theatr eraill.

Ynghyd â’r cyfle i weithio ar brosiectau cyfranogwyr, mae fydd sesiwn Skill Swap yn cael ei gynnal. Mae hwn yn rhoi’r cyfle i chi ddod o hyd i’r cyngor sydd angen arnoch chi, wedi i chi helpu pobl eraill gyda’u prosiectau nhw. Bydd amryw o sgiliau megis actio, cyfarwyddo, pobi cacennau hyd at ffotograffiaeth, canu neu seiclo unicycle… mae’r rhestr yn ddiddiwedd! Mae’r balŵns a losin am ddim!

Croeso i bawb - jyst e-bostiwch team@nationaltheatrewales.org er mwyn rhoi gwybod i ni eich bod chi am ddod.

Views: 204

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service