Hello,

I'm proposing a film-acting opportunity to gain experience for anyone interested. My name is David Švorčík. I'm studying Film at the University of South Wales. We are working on our next project, a short film drama. We are, however, missing actors for the two main characters.

The two actors required are both either male or female, past 18 years old. The whole shoot takes place in and around USW Cardiff campus. We will cover any transport-to-set expenses and there will be food provided on set. Tea, coffee and biscuits during the day and lunch during a break.

The film is about two lectures/teachers and their rivalry. One is envious of the other and bullies him for his popularity. He takes it one step too far and the bullied teacher returns the punches. Both figuratively and literally - picturing his revenge as a boxing match he wins while in reality, he does a few childish "pranks".

Shooting should start ASAP, so if you are interested don't hang about and let us know. We'll build the schedule around your availability. The shooting days will not go for longer than 8 hours a day including breaks and set up. The shooting days go from the 6th to the 14th. We can build the day-by-day schedule around your availability and we won't be shooting every day.

If anyone is interested, contact me through e-mail: 17084970@students.southwales.ac.uk or mobile phone: +447543 796 719

Thank you and best regards,

David Švorčík

Views: 233

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service