MILKShake: A Scratch Night in Aid Of Prostate Cymru: SUBMISSIONS/ APPLICATIONS OPEN

SUBMISSIONS OPEN:

We are now accepting submissions and applications for our next scratch night, MILKShake: A Scratch Night In Aid Of Prostate Cymru. 

We’re thrilled to say that once again we will be raising money for a wonderful charity working in Wales and beyond. This time we are raising money in aid of Prostate Cymru, another charity very close to our hearts.

We’re looking for pieces from writers with the theme of 'Inspiration'. We want pieces showing inspiration in any and all forms!  We want pieces that have been inspired by real life events, either personal, political or social. Something that's inspired you to write. Given you the inspiration to put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard!) and write! 

Applications are also open for Actors and Directors to apply for the event. 

The Scratch night will be held on the 10th of March.

Full details on all submissions and applications can found here on our website:

https://www.spilt-milk-theatre.co.uk/submissions

The deadline for submissions is 23rd of February at 6pm.

We can’t wait hear from you!

CYFLWYNIADAU AGORED: 

Rydyn nawr yn derbyn cyflwyniadau a cheisiadau am ein noson scratch nesaf, 'MILKShake: A Scratch Night In Aid Of
Prostate Cymru.

Ni wrth ein bodd i ddweud unwaith eto y byddwn yn codi arian i elusen wych sy'n gweithio yng Nghymru a thu hwnt.
Y tro hwn yr ydym yn codi arian er budd Prostate Cymru, elusen arall sy'n agos iawn at ein calonnau.

Rydym yn chwilio am ddarnau gan awduron gyda'r thema 'Ysbrydoliaeth'. Rydyn ni eisiau darnau yn dangos ysbrydoliaeth
mewn unrhyw ffurflenn! Ni eisiay ddarnau sydd wedi'u hysbrydoli gan ddigwyddiadau bywyd go iawn, naill ai'n bersonol, yn
wleidyddol neu'n gymdeithasol. Rhywbeth sydd wedi eich ysbrydoli iw sgrifennu. Yr ysbrydoliaeth i roi pen i bapur
(neu bys i'r bysellfwrdd!) ac ysgrifennu!

Mae ceisiadau hefyd ar agor i Actorion a Chyfarwyddwyr.

Bydd y noson Scratch yn cael ei cynnig ar y 10fed o Mawrth.

Gellir dod o hyd i fanylion llawn ar yr holl gyflwyniadau a cheisiadau ar ein gwefan:

https://www.spilt-milk-theatre.co.uk/submissions

Y dyddiad cau ar gyfer cyflwyno ceisiadau yw 23ain Chwefror am 6yh.

Ni methu aros clywed o chii!

Views: 274

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service