National Youth Dance Wales Applications/Ceisiadau Dawns Genedlaethol Ieuenctid Cymru

Applications for NYDW 2018 have been extended to 15th of February!

Here's what we have to offer

As members of the NYDW 2018 residency, you will get to spend a week in the life of a professional company. You will work alongside and learn from the internationally acclaimed dancers and tutors associated with Wales’ National Dance Company (NDCWales)!

During the week-long residency, not only will you work closely with Lee Johnston, NDCWales Rehearsal Director, but you will attend classes with leading industry professionals such as Laila Diallo and Emma Lewis, working on Contemporary and Ballet technique. All this will take place in Dance House Cardiff - a ‘world-class production facility’ and home to the company itself.

This year you will also get the fantastic opportunity to attend NDCWales Company Class, you’ll be put through your paces and work alongside the NDCWales dancers at the start of their working day.

Finally, you will have the amazing experience of learning Atalaÿ, the brand-new piece that will premiere in NDCWales’ Terra Firma Spring Season across Wales in the coming weeks. Not only will you be working with company members on this exhilarating choreography (and others), but the creator of Atalaÿ itself, Mario Bermudez Gil, will be running a Masterclass as part of the residency!

Of course, you will benefit from the usual National Youth Dance Wales Residency experience in 2018. With these added extras, it’s sure to be a fantastically memorable year for you, and us too! With more details still to reveal, make sure you get your application in ASAP and keep up to date with everything NYDW on our socials and e-mail.

APPLY ONLINE HERE!

Mae ceisiadau DGIC 2018 wedi'i ymestyn i 15fed o Chwefror!

Dyma beth sydd ar gynnig

Fel aelodau o’r preswyl DGIC 2018, mi fyddwch yn gwario wythnos ym mywyd cwmni proffesiynol. Mi fyddwch yn dysgu a gweithio ynghyd a dawnswyr rhyngwladol o fri a thiwtoriaid cysylltiedig â Chwmni Dawns Genedlaethol Cymru (NDCWales)!

Yn ystod y preswyl wythnos-hir, nid yn unig fyddech chi’n gweithio’n agos gyda Lee Johnston, Cyfarwyddwr Ymarferion NDCwales, ond mi fyddech yn mynychu gwersi gyda phobl broffesiynol dylanwadol y diwydiant, fel Laila Diallo ac Emma Lewis, yn gweithio ar dechneg Ballet a Chyfoes. Mi fydd hyn i gyd yn digwydd yn Dance House Cardiff – lleoliad cynhyrchu o’r ansawdd uchaf -- cartref i’r cwmni ei hun.

Hefyd y flwyddyn yma, cewch y cyfle ffantastig i fynychu gwers cwmni NDCWales, cewch eich herio wrth weithio ynghyd a’r dawnswyr NDCWales ar ddechrau eu diwrnod gwaith.

Yn olaf, cewch y profiad anhygoel o ddysgu Atalaÿ, darn newydd sbon a fydd yn cael ei ‘premiere’ yng nghyfnod Gwanwyn Terra Firma NDCWales ar draws Cymru yn yr wythnosau sy’n dod. Nid yn unig cewch gweithio gydag aelodau’r cwmni ar y coreograffi gyffroes yma (ac eraill), ond mi fydd y crëwr o Atalaÿ ei hun, Mario Bermudez Gil, yn rhedeg Masterclass fel rhan o’r preswyl.

Wrth gwrs, mi fyddech yn eich budd-dalu gan y profiadau Preswyl Dawns Genedlaethol Cymru arferol yn 2018, a gyda’r holl ychwanegiadau yma, mae’n sicr y bydd yn flwyddyn fythgofiadwy i chi a ni hefyd! Gyda mwy o fanylion dal i ddod, gwnewch yn siŵr eich bod yn cwblhau eich cais cyn gynted ag sy’n bosib a cadw’ch llygaid ar ein tudalennau cymdeithasol ac e-bost ar gyfer popeth DGIC.

GWNEWCH GAIS YMA!

Views: 227

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service