NDCWales / CDCCymru: Residencies / Cyrsiau Preswyl

Residencies at the Dance House for Welsh and Wales-based dance artists

3-7 June 2019

The Company will be offering two residencies for Welsh and Wales-based dance artists at the Dance House in June.  The residency offers free space and professional coaching with NDCWales Artistic Director and accredited coach, Fearghus Ó Conchúir, as well as the chance to show work in progress at the end of the process. The aim is to support professional dance artists to research new choreographic ideas, develop new collaborations or advance work already in progress or if you have an idea that could benefit from this time, space and support, please email  info@ndcwales.co.uk with your CV, an A4 summary of the idea and a link to some video that would help us better understand the proposal.

Deadline for applications: 1 April 2019 12 noon 

Cyfnodau Preswyl yn y Tŷ Dawns ar gyfer artistiaid dawns Cymreig a'r rhaihynny sydd wedi eu lleoli yng Nghymru

3-7 Mehefin

Bydd y Cwmni yn cynnig dau gyfnod preswyl ar gyfer artistiaid dawns Cymreig a'r rhai hynny sydd wedi eu lleoli yng Nghymru ym mis Mehefin.  Mae'r cyfnod preswyl yn cynnig gofod a hyfforddiant proffesiynol am ddim gyda Chyfarwyddwr Artistig CDCCymru a'r hyfforddwr achrededig, Fearghus Ó Conchúir, yn ogystal â'r cyfle i ddangos gwaith sy'n mynd rhagddo ar ddiwedd y broses.  Y nod yw cefnogi artistiaid dawns proffesiynol i ymchwilio i syniadau coreograffig newydd, datblygu cyweithiau newydd, cwblhau gwaith sydd ganddynt ar y gweill neu os oes gennych syniad a all elwa o'r amser, y gofod a'r cymorth hwn, e-bostiwch  info@ndcwales.co.uk gyda'ch CV, crynodeb A4 o'r syniad a dolen i fideo a fyddai'n ein helpu i ddeall y cynnig yn well.

Dyddiad cau ar gyfer ceisiadau: 1 Ebrill 2019 12 hanner dydd 

Views: 120

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service