BOOM TOWN FESTIVAL PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITY:

I'm currently looking for people that might want to come and play with me, as performers, in animating the front of the massive hotel at Boom Town's Paradise Heights this Summer.

'Paradise Heights is a gold-plated gated community of pleasure and leisure facilities and a playground to the rich and famous of Boomtown. This “5 star facility, for 5 star people” offers those worthy of entrance an experience like no other in a world free of toil and strife, a dreamland where anything is possible, promising you the best of everything money can buy!'

I'm really interested in meeting performers who might be interested in supporting the central narrative of the festival. Experience of burlesque, clown and bouffon is desired, as is the ability to perform at great height.

- Once I've collected a solid team together I'll be organising play days in Bristol and in Cardiff so that we can work together as a team to develop the content. Performance times will be 3 x 3hr slots, you will receive a small fee, crew camping with hot showers and I'm working hard to sort breakfast vouchers too.

If you're interested drop me a message on Kristoffer.huball@gmail.com 

Views: 143

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service