In light of the ongoing situation regarding COVID-19/Coronavirus, we have taken the difficult decision to cancel all performances of Hail Cremation!

The health and wellbeing of our cast, crew, staff and audiences is our central focus and in the light of current public health guidance we feel it is no longer feasible to go ahead with the run of performances.

We will be contacting everyone who has bought a ticket with options to receive a refund or credit for future NTW performances. Given the difficult circumstances, refunds may take up to 10 days. Please bear with us, and we will be in touch.

We want to take the opportunity to send our love and thanks to our incredible cast, creatives, team and staff for all their hard work and dedication to this wonderful show.

We’re currently reviewing our planned programme over the coming months and we will do everything we can to support our artists, staff, partners and community, many of whom are freelance, during this unprecedented time.

We would like to offer reassurance that all freelancers for Hail Cremation! and other ongoing projects, will have all contracts honoured and paid in full.

____

Yn sgil y sefyllfa barhaus o ran COVID-19/Coronafirws, rydym wedi gwneud y penderfyniad anodd i ganslo pob perfformiad o Hail Cremation! Iechyd a llesiant ein cast, criw, staff a chynulleidfaoedd yw ein ffocws canolog ac yng ngoleuni'r canllawiau presennol ar iechyd y cyhoedd, teimlwn nad yw bellach yn bosibl bwrw ymlaen â'r perfformiadau.

Byddwn yn cysylltu â phawb sydd wedi prynu tocyn gydag opsiynau i dderbyn ad-daliad neu gredyd am berfformiadau NTW yn y dyfodol. O ystyried yr amgylchiadau anodd, gallai ad-daliadau gymryd hyd at 10 diwrnod. Gofynnwn i chi fod yn amyneddgar os gwelwch yn dda, a byddwn mewn cysylltiad.

Rydym am achub ar y cyfle i anfon ein cariad a'n diolch i'n cast, gweithwyr creadigol, tîm a staff anhygoel am eu holl waith caled a'u hymroddiad i'r sioe wych hon.

Rydym wrthi'n adolygu ein rhaglen arfaethedig dros y misoedd nesaf a byddwn yn gwneud popeth o fewn ein gallu i gefnogi ein hartistiaid, ein staff, ein partneriaid a'n cymuned, y mae llawer ohonynt yn gweithio yn llawrydd, yn ystod yr amser digynsail hwn. 

Hoffem gynnig sicrwydd i bob gweithiwr llawrydd ar Hail Cremation! a phrosiectau cyfredol eraill, y byddwn yn anrhydeddu pob contract ac yn eu talu'n llawn.

Views: 53

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service