Open call | Galwad agored — FILMMAKERS & VIDEO DESIGNERS OF WALES | GWNEUTHURWYR FFILM A DYLUNWYR FIDEO CYMRU

Filmmakers and video designers of Wales — we want to see your work!

We're looking to expand National Theatre Wales' network of Welsh and Wales-based creatives working with film and video, for possible collaboration on future projects. If you’d like to be on our radar, please send a CV with relevant links to your work to dylanhuw@nationaltheatrewales.org, with ‘VIDEO CALL-OUT - [Your Name]’ as the subject line. We're particularly interested in hearing from you if you're an artist who has experienced racism or other barriers to professional development. If you’ve worked with NTW before, please also feel free to drop us a line to give us an update of what you've been up to. Whether your background's in commercial or fine art, whether you're a recent graduate or an old hand, we'd love to get an idea of your work.

Gwneuthurwyr ffilm a dylunwyr fideo Cymru — rydyn ni am weld eich gwaith!

Rydym am ehangu rhwydwaith National Theatre Wales o bobl greadigol Cymru sy'n gweithio gyda ffilm a fideo, er mwyn cydweithredu o bosibl ar brosiectau yn y dyfodol. Os hoffech chi fod ar ein radar, anfonwch CV gyda lincs perthnasol i'ch gwaith i dylanhuw@nationaltheatrewales.org, gyda ‘VIDEO CALL-OUT - [Eich Enw]’ fel pwnc. Mae gennym ddiddordeb arbennig mewn clywed gennych os ydych yn artist sydd wedi profi hiliaeth neu rwystrau proffesiynol. Os ydych chi wedi gweithio gyda NTW o'r blaen, mae croeso i chi anfon neges aton ni hefyd i roi'r wybodaeth ddiweddaraf i ni am yr hyn rydych chi wedi bod yn ei wneud. P'un a yw'ch cefndir mewn celf fasnachol neu gelf gain, p'un a ydych wedi graddio yn ddiweddar neu'n hen law, byddem wrth ein bodd yn cael syniad o'ch gwaith.

Views: 374

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service