ACTORS that can perform the ages of between 18-30 wanted to audition for 2 male roles as a part of a new piece of original writing to be performed between the 28th April and May 1st.

New writer and Professional Director.

Reply if you are interested or email:

rowbyrow@hotmail.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Daniel

Views: 687

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Daniel,

I'm interested, but would need to know if there's payment offered / expenses / if it's unpaid...?

Charlie

Hi Charlie.

It is unpaid as it is a new piece of work with a new writer.

What the actors can gain from it however is experience with me, a reference from me and I can look at giving their details to my contacts for future reference.

Dan

Dan,

Thanks fro getting back to me. What sort of rehearsal period is there going to be, commitment-wise? As it's unpaid any actors would probably have to work around other jobs for it...

Charlie

That's fine.

It would be 10-4 every day between the 16th and 27th. Will a dress and tech and first performance on the 28th and then performances continuing until the 1st May.

Dan

Ah right. I couldn't really commit over two weeks to it if it's unpaid! Shame.

Good luck with the production, though. Be sure to make an event on here for the performances as part of your advertising.

Charlie

Hello Daniel, my name is Ellen Morris, I am a 25 year old semi professional actress from Caerphilly & I would like to know if you have any up & coming projects or auditions?

Hello Ellen.

I currently do not have any other productions in terms of theatre on in Wales. I have several shows in Exeter and London, but they do not require actors.; I shall however let you know was and when I am casting.

Best,

Daniel

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service