INDIE SCENT: DECENT NIGHT OUT?

Information

INDIE SCENT: DECENT NIGHT OUT?

Calling all writers, actors, musicians, producers, media creatives and those with the technical know-how...  Cardiff Local Health Board is working with the Youth Service and South Wales Police to develop an Alcohol Awareness campaign targeting 14-17 year olds. 

We aim to produce a series of short stories/films based on the drunken exploits of a group of young people on their way to see the fictitous multi-platinum selling band -Indie Scent.

We are looking for a range of responses, it can be satirical, thought provoking or involve shock tactics, as long as it is informative and enables people to question what constitutes a decent night out.

The finished article will form part of a learning resource package which will include workshops to be delivered nationwide in schools and youth centres.

If you are interested in this project please get in touch. 

Members: 55
Latest Activity: Sep 3, 2014

Discussion Forum

'INDIE SCENT are AWESOME' Discuss 1 Reply

Continue

Started by Spencer. Last reply by Spencer Jun 4, 2012.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of INDIE SCENT: DECENT NIGHT OUT? to add comments!

Comment by Spencer on March 4, 2013 at 4:22

Comment by Spencer on March 4, 2013 at 4:21

Comment by Charlie Elliott on November 6, 2012 at 23:19

Hey Spencer, if you need any actors for anything, let me know and we can talk... :)

Charlie

Comment by Scott Patrick on November 6, 2012 at 13:45

Hi Spencer,

That sounds cool, is it already written? Or would you like me to come up with something?

If you want to email me at scottpatrick92@hotmail.co.uk or give me a call on 07570797526 we could chat about ideas.

Thanks man,

Scott 

Comment by Spencer on November 2, 2012 at 3:23

Hi Scott,

Had a look at your showreel and would be really keen on developing a piece called 'I blame' in the style of the Denis Leary monologue for the Indie-Scent Project.

It could feature the protagonist blaming everything but themselves for getting in a drunken state using the same fast paced delivery and word play and a few welsh cultural references.

Perhaps at the end light filters through the set and it is revealed that he is sat in a cell.

or perhaps the camera pans to reveal him passed out, bottle in hand

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Spencer

Comment by Holly Fry on October 23, 2012 at 23:47

Hi, this project sounds great. I'd love to be involved in some way as an actress-be it poster campaigns, films, live performances or anything else you had in mind. Here's my Spoltlight CV http://www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/cv.asp?ref=F155652&pub=1

Comment by Scott Patrick on October 22, 2012 at 10:04

Hey, I'm interested in getting involved performance wise, just a video of some pieces I've done for a college assignment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M2Idu7ZxcY

Comment by Spencer on October 21, 2012 at 2:55

Hi Rowena,

That sounds great, I will be in touch

Comment by Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock on October 18, 2012 at 22:37

Can I write a short script and film it with you guys. If you want shock tactics I'm your woman

Rowena

Comment by Andy Evans on September 12, 2012 at 9:30

If this is still going, I am interested as a writer.

Members (54)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service