Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Jan Jones on February 16, 2013 at 23:50

Writer wanted to write a 40-60 minute script for a family audience for performance in the Cardiff Science Festival this Summer.

Science background helpful but not essential as there are experts on hand.

Not paid but excellent exposure as will be performed on the Glanfa Stage of the Wales Millenium Centre.

Interested?

Contact me Jan Jones

janjones290852@gmail.com

Comment by Beth House on February 16, 2013 at 13:27

Casting for male actor 30-40 for August 012 Camus' Caligula see the Discussion Forum for more details.

Comment by Bethan Morgan on February 9, 2013 at 5:02

Mercury Theatre Wales are now casting our forthcoming production of SPANGLED. Please see our group page for the breakdown.

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/group/mercury-theatre-wales

Comment by Aaron Fisher on February 7, 2013 at 9:32

Hey everyone I'm currently looking for a voice-over actor! Please check out my blog for details!

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/actor-want...

Comment by Angharad Evans on January 31, 2013 at 1:27

Theatr Ffynnon are looking for freelance Drama/movement facilitators. If you're interested get in touch on info@theatrffynnon.co.uk. 

Comment by Eifion Gruffydd Ap Cadno on January 27, 2013 at 7:23

Hello good sirs and ma'ams,

Theatr Cynefin is taking part in a Youth Exchange in Oltenita, Romania this July 20-27th. Finland and Estonia are also taking part. 

As group leader for the Wales group I'm looking for 9 13-18yr olds who are open to trying something new in a friendly and diverse environment. During the week you choose one workshop from Music, Dance and Theatre, and work towards a collaborative performance at the end.

300 Euros covers flights, accommodation, meals and transport to/from airports. 

If you are interested or know someone who would be, please message me/forward this on. My email is theeifionapcadno@hotmail.co.uk

All the best and multumesc!
Eifion

Comment by Tyrone D Murphy on January 23, 2013 at 1:26

Hi All

we are looking for acting stories for the next editor of the Universal Film Magazine - www.ufmag.biz

Comment by GradCo on January 22, 2013 at 21:29
Hello all,

Please see our latest project below, as we are still casting certain roles. Get in touch via our website if you think this would be something you would like to get involved in. www.gradco.org

GradCo are delighted to announce their latest and most ambitious venture to date.  Easter 2013 will see the Company team up with members of the local community to re-create the greatest story ever told.

The history of passion plays at Margam Park is well documented with the annual event marking a cornerstone of local resident’s calendars.  The nostalgia and enthusiasm for the event was firmly rekindled with the NTW’s production over the Easter weekend on 2011.  Starring Michael Sheen and a host of talented Port Talbot actors, the piece saw thousands take to street in an astonishing display of community spirit.

GradCo return to the roots of the tradition with 10 performances of ‘The Passion’ staged in the beautiful surroundings of the park’s Castle. The cast includes many of the performers from the 2011 event and other well-known names.

Tickets are available from the Princess Royal Theatre (01639 763214) at £11 and £9 concessions.
Comment by Jody Tozer on January 14, 2013 at 9:43

Hello actors and actresses. The Cardiff Mini Film Festival will be holding a showcase event soon and there will be millions of film makers there looking for cast members. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/257709774356444/

Comment by Sam Harding on January 10, 2013 at 12:28

Hey guys, check this out! Back by popular demand we are proud to announce another other "Open Day" at the studios. Pay £1 entry and dance and/or sing all day!! Check out the Facebook event for more info....

http://www.facebook.com/events/430764143663784/?ref=22

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service