Lloyd Grayshon's Comments

Comment Wall (3 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 1:36 on March 21, 2013, Ryan Adams said…

Hey Lloyd,

No worries about the name - an easy mistake to make!

Thanks for your interest in the role! It would be fantastic if you could possibly film a video audition from a section of the script. Could you please send me your e-mail address so I can send you a copy of the script? Don't worry about the quality of the video but it would be nice to see your acting ability. Also, would it be possible to send me a link to a showreel of your work please if you have one?

Basically the story is is about one mans addiction to a breakthrough technology called iMemory - augmented digital contact lenses which have the capability to record and play back anything the user sees. The protagonist is stuck in a mundane, dull lifestyle in the present in contrast to his youthful and exciting memories from the past. He is therefore addicted to the past and constantly watching his memories. 

I look forward to hearing from you,
Thanks again,
Ryan

At 5:11 on February 6, 2013, Terry Victor said…

Hi Lloyd

Matt Atkins suggested your name in connection with a paid project Notional Theatre have on the go. Can you get back to me? Cheers, Terry Victor

At 1:55 on January 23, 2012, Simon Harris said…

Hi Lloyd, how are you doing? hope life's good. Funny enough I'm at the Torch tonight working with a group of writers. Maybe see you when we come to work on the plays we're developing. Best wishes, Simon   

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service