Louisa Marie Lorey's Comments

Comment Wall (8 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 0:47 on June 1, 2015, Laura H Drane said…

Hi, Yep am up there with CAITLIN by Light Ladd & Emberton, 21-30 Aug. Let's keep in touch. Laura lauradraneassoc@gmail.com 

At 23:02 on April 3, 2015, David Fellows said…

I am passing your details on to the director of Grounded - It's a small world, my daughter Sally fellows knows you - she teaches for Mark Jermin

At 9:19 on April 3, 2015, David Fellows said…

We will be auditioning for "Grounded" by George Brant -  we are also starting to put together an autumn season, at Swansea Grand's Arts Wing - I will let you know, when we have the audition dates finalised.

Dave Fellows

At 6:19 on May 14, 2014, James Robert Auheb said…
Hi Louisa,
Hope you're well. Thanks for the message, it's great to hear from you. My day job takes me up towards Swansea, I work at Maesteg Town Hall, we're trying to develop it in to a. Arts centre, no mean feat!
Maybe we could get together sometime for a chat about Human Compass and the projects we've got in the pipeline and see if they interest you?

When might be good for you?

James
At 11:15 on November 11, 2013, Kelly Jones said…
Hey Louisa
Great to hear from you and thanks for your interest in Stories of the Streetz
Kelly x
At 9:07 on July 19, 2013, Dorothea Lodwick said…
Hi Louisa, thank you so much for emailing about Sh!t: I'm Single! We did send a reply through, but got an auto reply that you were away till the 12th. We've got your email so we'll send out an email when we have something organised! x
At 8:14 on May 8, 2013, Lisa Wells-Turner said…

Welcome back!  Look forward to meeting you in July. 

Lisa

At 2:56 on May 24, 2011, abdul shayek said…

Hi Louisa

Welcome to NTW community

let us know when you have shows on, we will endeavour to come and see you in action.

Best wishes

Abdul

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service