National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Olivia Harris on January 5, 2015 at 8:44

Hola TEAM

Happy New Year!

I work with an emerging Cardiff-based theatre company called Cwmni Pluen. We'll be kicking off 2015 as Sherman Cymru's resident company, which is very exciting for us! Our first event is a weekend of workshops for actors and musicians (16th an 17th of Jan), to get to know and make connections with Cardiff's brilliant music and theatre communities and look at future casting opportunities. The blurb is below with some more information. We'd love it if you fancied joining us, details on how to do that also below. 

Here's our website if you want some more information on who we are: http://www.cwmnipluen.com

Hope to hear from you! 

Cheers All, 

Liv

Associate Producer - Cwmni Pluen @cwmnipluen

BLURB:

Gwiethdy Pluen Workshop

Yn galw Perfformwyr a Cherddorion! / Calling all Performers and Musicians!

Felly, da ni'n symud mewn i'r Sherman ym mis Ionawr. ‘Da ni’n edrych ymlaen i’w wneud yn gartref ar gyfer y flwyddyn nesaf a be’ well na dod i nabod ein ffrindiau. Hoffwn ni wahodd perfformwyr a cherddorion proffesiynol i ymuno yn un o’n gweithdai sy’n rhad ac am ddim, a’n digwydd ar y 16eg a’r 17eg o Ionawr.

Mae’r gweithdai ar gyfer perfformwyr a cherddorion wrth inni archwilio a dyfeisio yn gorfforol, cerddorol a gyda thestun. Mae hwn yn gyfle inni gwrdd â chi gyd, castio ar gyfer y cynhyrchiad nesaf a chyfleoedd eraill.

Gorau po fwyaf, ond mae nifer cyfyngedig o lefydd. Rhowch wybod os hoffwch fynychu drwy e-bostio cwmnipluen@gmail.com gyda dyddiad dewisol a'ch CV, erbyn y 9fed o Ionawr.

Edrych ymlaen i gwrdd â chi!

TIM PLUEN x

So, we're moving in to Sherman in January. We’re really looking forward to making it our home for the next year and what better way to get started than to get to know our friends! We’d like to invite professional performers and musicians to join us in one of our free workshops, taking place on 16th and 17th January.

The workshops are for both performers and musicians as we explore and devise textually, physically and musically. This is a chance for us to meet you all, cast for our next production and other opportunities.

The more the merrier but places are limited. Please let us know if you'd like to attend by e-mailing cwmnipluen@gmail.com with your preferred date and CV, by the 9th of January.

We look forward to meeting you!

PLUEN TEAM x

Comment by Laura Fay Thomas on January 5, 2015 at 6:57

Hello TEAM,

Happy New Year! Let's start 2015 off with a Workout & Skill Swap in Newport 17th January. You can find more information HERE

In the meantime you can have a look at the photos of what we got up to last time in Bangor HERE

Comment by Eifion Gruffydd Ap Cadno on January 5, 2015 at 4:33
Last chance tonight to catch The Unknown Theatre Company's production of Twelfth Night! Upstairs at Dempsey's bar, 7.30pm. Tickets are £10/£8 on the door which also gets you a glass of mulled cider!
We have a brilliant young cast, and last night went down a storm!
Check out our trailer http://youtu.be/HCCpIphbPmo
Comment by Bethan Morgan on January 1, 2015 at 21:30

Happy New Year TEAM members!

Last chance to see Mercury Theatre Wales's production of ANAMNESIS 25.12 tomorrow 3rd January 1.30pm at Pontardawe Arts Centre.

We are offering a special TEAM REDUCTION of £4-

Book your tickets now on the following link. See you there!

http://www.nptartsandents.com/en/event-14907

Comment by Laura Fay Thomas on December 19, 2014 at 5:54

Hi TEAM

Just so you can put them in your sparkly new 2015 diaries, there are lots TEAM events to look forward to after Christmas including . . .

All happening in January! With more events in the year to be announced. It's going to be a great year for TEAM!

In the meantime have a fantastic Christmas and a very happy New Year!

Laura

x

Comment by Simon Coates on December 19, 2014 at 5:21

- CBBC NEW VOICES INITIATIVE - 

CBBC is setting up a skills-based programme designed to give writers insight into writing for an ongoing children's TV series, covering all stages of the scripting process with input from experienced writers, producers, script editors and executive producers. The aim is to find and support writers so they kickstart an ongoing relationship with the CBBC drama team. A longer-term aim is to help these writers gain experience that would enable them to work across all BBC departments.

Have a look at my blog post for more information.

Comment by Lisa Wells-Turner on December 19, 2014 at 1:18

Newport and Cardiff TEAM Workout dates for the New Year are finalised!  Hurray!  17th January in Newport and 21st February in Cardiff.  Blog with links to Events is here - hopefully see you soon!

Comment by Laura Fay Thomas on December 17, 2014 at 3:19

Hi everyone,

It's that time of year to announce who will be on TEAM Panel next year!

Have a look at my blog where you can find links to meet them all HERE

Looking forward to the New Year!

x

Comment by Tracy Evans on December 16, 2014 at 23:24

Hi TEAM people- please check out the exciting paid opportunities for artists in Bridgend in 2015 http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/fantastic-...  Thanks Tracy

Comment by James Robert Auheb on December 16, 2014 at 23:00
Hi Team Members... I'm on the hunt for male actors for a production of Frank McGuinness' 'Someone Who'll Watch Over me' in April... If you're interested here's the casting breakdown... http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/casting-fo...

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service