Ioan Hefin's Comments

Comment Wall (21 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 0:24 on January 29, 2015, Laura Fay Thomas said…

Hi Ioan,

Welcome to the TEAM group! You are now a TEAM member which means you can get involved in a variety of TEAM events and opportunities. keep a look out on the TEAM page as this is where we announce what we're up to and how you can get involved.

Feel free to ask any questions, via community, laurathomas@nationaltheatrewales.org or you're always welcome to pop into the office for a cuppa.

Laura

At 9:01 on July 14, 2013, Richard Corgan said…

If you are we'll get the shandys out early.

At 8:20 on July 14, 2013, Richard Corgan said…

I would agree. YES!! Let it flow! 

At 0:27 on January 10, 2013, meredydd barker said…

Ioan, I have a tremendous interest in working with NYTW. I didn't think I'd be eligible for the post because I'm based in Pembrokeshire. If there's anything that I can do to get involved then let me know. My e-mail is meredyddb@googlemail.com

Meredydd

At 6:07 on February 4, 2012, Lynn Hunter said…

Hi Ioan, "Nine suitcases" on at Chapter, Cardiff. 9th,10yj &11th Feb 2012. Be lovely to see you if you can make it. Hope you're well, Lynn xxx

At 10:32 on January 6, 2012, Julia Thomas said…

Hello Ioan,

I clicked to accept you and then I don't know where your message went! But it's lovely to hear from you whatever you said! How are you? x

At 3:04 on December 27, 2011, Siwan Bowen Davies said…
Hia Iogi, do ges i alwad ffon o Radio Cymru, ishe fi neud cyfweliad am yr hen 'Dyn nath .....!! Ffiles i neud gan odd gymaint o waith mlan da fi. Gobeithio joioch chi'r Nadolig! x
At 10:23 on July 16, 2011, Holly Benjamin said…

Hey Ioan!

Was a lovely surprise bumping into you today, will make sure I keep in touch with you when i'm in Spain, and will keep you updated. All the best with your shows and directing. 

Holz :)

At 4:07 on May 17, 2011, Jemma Stacey said…

That's brilliant to hear. I'm directing Sweeney Todd with Osian Dulais for Merlin Youth, should be a good experience. Starting my MA in Drama at the Atrium in October. Holly and I are looking to run some workshops in Llanelli too. So fingers crossed :)

Jemma

At 21:12 on May 10, 2011, Jemma Stacey said…

Nice to see your face in my local newspaper :) looks like you are up to some interesting work. Hope you are well.

Jemma

At 10:28 on May 2, 2011, Siwan Bowen Davies said…
Falch i glywed am y gwaith, dwi wedi clywed am dy sioe un dyn a bysen i wrth ym modd ei gweld rhywdro, rho wybod pan fydd cyfle eto! Amdana i, dwi wedi bod yn ddigon ffodus i fedru 'dipo' mewn a mas o waith ers cael y plant. Dwi wedi bod yn bennaf yn lleisio rhaglenni plant i Cyw ond hefyd wedi mwynhau dwy prosiect theatr (ble mae nghalon i!!) un da Theatr Na n'Og ac un da Theatre Gwent. Edrych mlaen i fedru rhoi mwy o amser tuag at waith eto!! Wel cadwa mewn cysylltiad, SiwXX
At 21:07 on April 15, 2011, Siwan Bowen Davies said…

Helo Iogi,

Sut wyt ti? Fel mae'n digwydd 'dwi wedi bod yn meddwl amdanat ti yn ddiweddar fyd, eto wrth edrych drwy lunie Shhh! Atgofion melys a thrist wrth gwrs. Pethe'n dda iawn diolch, gwaith yn dawel ond mae'r bois yn fy nghadw i yn brysur iawn, Ifan yn 5 oed a Guto'n 2 oed erbyn hyn! Beth sy' mlan da ti? Wyt ti dal i fod yn dysgu yn y coleg?  Unrhyw waith actio? Wel hyfryd iawn creu'r cyswllt 'da ti, cymer ofal!

SiwX

At 0:21 on September 12, 2010, Jemma Stacey said…
Hey Ioan,

Long time!! I see your doing very well with your acting :) Any new productions coming up?? I'm looking for some teaching work and just going to some different workshops. Had a bit of a tough start to the year so taking it easy. I was hoping to do my MA in Drama and Education but Trinity in Carmarthen aren't running it this year. Thinking about moving to Cardiff now.

How about you?

Jem :)
At 21:21 on September 9, 2010, Holly Benjamin said…
Sounds like awesome stuff Ioan, you haven't stopped!
I 'll see what i can do about getting you into one of the schools to see the play, would love you to come along. I'm sure we're in Wales for two days this tour coming, so i'll let you know! It's a play about alcohol abuse, and I play a young naive teen who gets peer pressured into drinking! Funny that I dont need much persuading in real life though! eep.

I will keep in touch Ioan,in the meantime take care and speak soon :)
At 23:58 on September 8, 2010, Holly Benjamin said…
Hey Ioan!

Great to hear from you! How are you?? I'm doing well thank you, just been working with a touring theatre company for the past year, and I go back again tomorrow to work with them for another 6 weeks.whoop whoop. It's TIE issue based theatre, very rewarding stuff, love working with the kids, and police. And just been doing a few student/short films, as i'm trying to build a showreel see.

What have you been up to? I hear that you're working in Trinity, is this true? Hope you're well Mr Hefin :)
At 8:16 on July 3, 2010, Anja Conti said…
Hello, How are you?
Hope the TIE module went well, so sad we couldn't come up to see them!
Im a busy bee at the moment, I start rehearsals for Romeo and Juliet on Monday! So exciting times ahead. It would be great if you could come and see it. its on in Kidwelly Castle on the 9th and 10th of August at 7pm, and on in the National Botanic Gardens on the 1st of August at 12.30 and 3.30

It would be great to see you there!
Best wishes,
Anja x
At 6:26 on June 1, 2010, Emma MacNab said…
Hiya Ioan!

Thanks for the message.
I'm performing as Miss Julie at Dinefwr Park in the Old Kitchen on the 25th and 26th of June at 7.30pm. WOuld be lovely to see a few friendly faces there if you are able to make it. Quite a few people from Trinity are in it as the choir - Anna Prosser, Izzie Hope and Siriol from my year and then Tom Owen, Tom Midler and SImon from the 2nd yrs that you just taught. Then for the rest of the tour I'm just understudying Miss Julie. So a very strange mix of wanting to perform, but also not wanting the lead actress to not be able to go onstage just incase I haven't had any rehearsals by that point!

Yes it does mena I couldn't do Shirlock with everyine sadly. I'm hoping to get up and see it this week tho. I hear it's going really well. Have you seen it yet?

I hope everything is going really well with you.

Emma x x
At 12:42 on November 27, 2009, Simon (veg) davies said…
just got in thought id surf before bed
At 14:55 on November 15, 2009, Wynne Seaborne said…
Hey Ioan, Hows things dude?

Nice to see that for your personification of an image, you've chosen you're most modest, yet regimental stature... ;-)

What you up to these days?
At 3:38 on October 13, 2009, Sarah Argent said…
Yes ... let me know when you're down this way and if you've got time for a cuppa or a drink!

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service