Elaine Paton's Comments

Comment Wall (5 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 4:18 on February 4, 2015, Luke Bevan said…

Hi Elaine 

What a fascinating bio! My name is Luke Bevan and I'm a theatre director working in Cardiff and Bridgend. I saw you at the Scratch that Itch night in Bridgend last week. I wonder if you would be interested in meeting up for a chat - I would love the chance to pick your brains? Drop me an email if this is good for you; luke-bevan@hotmail.co.uk. 

At 23:12 on January 16, 2015, Louisa Marie Lorey said…
Hi Elaine! Great to hear from you ... There was lots of running indeed! Haha hope your well :) xx
At 0:53 on January 15, 2015, Michaela Nutt said…

HI Elaine! Lovely to meet you the other day too! Yes let's get together and mourn Australian Summer soon xx

At 23:48 on October 5, 2014, Catherine Paskell said…

Hi Elaine, I'm really sorry but we have had to withdraw the offer of surgeries with John McGrath during Dirty, Gifted & Welsh. Would you be interested in meeting Lisa Maguire instead? She is a brilliantly inspiring woman, who was also Producer with Frantic Assembly before joining NTW. I'm sure she could answer any questions you may have had for John? Let me know and sorry again. Catherine x

At 5:40 on April 8, 2014, Shane Anderson said…

Bloody hell Elaine.... Is that you? Has to be. Drama Centre Group 15?  Never knew you were from Cardiff. Never thought I'd end up anywhere close to Cardiff. No room to rent alas or pet/house to sit just wanted to say hello and wish you the best.

Shane (grp 16) 

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service