Mother Courage and Her Children: Lift Share

Information

Mother Courage and Her Children: Lift Share

We're putting together audience information for Mother Courage and we hope to encourage audiences to use public transport, or fill up cars where possible.

If you're attending any of the Mother Courage performances, this group is specifically for people looking for lifts and those offering spare spaces in cars travelling to Methyr.

Keep an eye on your email inbox for further travel and show information over the coming weeks.

Members: 11
Latest Activity: May 18, 2015

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Mother Courage and Her Children: Lift Share to add comments!

Comment by Tom Wentworth on May 18, 2015 at 10:34
Hi, anyone able to offer me a lift to/from Mother Courage tomorrow (19th May). The person who I was meant to be travelling with has dropped out at the last minute so I'm a bit stuck from Cardiff. I'm happy to pay petrol money and would be really grateful.
Comment by jem treays on May 10, 2015 at 23:23
I'm driving up and back tonight (Monday 11th) from canton if anyone wants a lift.
Comment by Holly Fry on May 8, 2015 at 4:00

Hi Sian, I'd love to do a lift share-where are you travelling from? I'm Cardiff based, in Whitchurch x

Comment by Siân Thomas on May 8, 2015 at 2:09

i'm going tonight - friday 8th may - and will be driving if anyone wants to do a lift share?

Members (11)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service