National Theatre Wales TEAM

Information

National Theatre Wales TEAM

National Theatre Wales TEAM is an open invitation - a chance for you to join in, contribute, and help us generate some magic. Whether you are new to the arts or a veteran culture vulture, TEAM welcomes you and your curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination.

TEAM is a network that encompasses a whole range of individuals, from arts professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and those curious ones dipping their toe in for the first time. 

Website: https://www.nationaltheatrewales.org/collaborate/about-ntw-team
Members: 900
Latest Activity: Sep 9, 2021

Help Shape The Future

Once you are part of this growing network, you get the chance to take part in our creative activities, get special ticket offers for our shows, and opportunities to assist on our productions.

If you’ve got an idea that you want to share, a creative project that needs an outside eye to glance over it, or you are looking for some guidance from a supportive arts community you have come to the right place.

TEAM can offer you training to help you lead a project with confidence, set up a community group or craft a performance piece.

We invite you to post your events, ideas and opportunities here. Let’s get the word out, shall we?

Take a look at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ntwteam/

You can contact us on team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales TEAM to add comments!

Comment by Bethan Morgan on December 12, 2015 at 23:09

After 2 great shows in Cardiff, ANAMNESIS 25.12 by Mercury Theatre Wales is off on tour, don't miss it!

Remember there's still a half price TEAM DISCOUNT available in Merthyr on Saturday 19th Dec.

http://www.walesonline.livetonews.org/whats-on/arts-culture-news/ex...

Comment by Laura Fay Thomas on December 9, 2015 at 4:12

Job opportunity with NTW

NTW Assistant Producer

If you have a proven commitment to a career in imaginative theatre producing and can demonstrate at least 18 months of producing experience then we'd love to hear from you, please find more details in Mawgaine's blog below including Job Description and how to apply.

Assistant Producer - Job Description

Comment by Laura Fay Thomas on December 9, 2015 at 0:15

TEAM training opportunity!

Relaxed Performance training session with Autism West Midlands

Date: Monday 21st December, 10-1pm (approx.)

Venue: SSE SWALEC Stadium, Cardiff - room TBC

FREE

The purpose of the session is to learn about relaxed performances, which are aimed at people with an Autism Spectrum Condition or learning difficulty. The session will help you to discover how to make your work / theatre / performance accessible. The session consists of a presentation, role play and a Q&A session. TEAM members who take part are invited to join our usher and FOH teams as a volunteer at the performance of The Insatiable, inflatable Candylion on Wednesday 30 January at 3pm – where you’ll get to see the show and help with the audience, putting your new skills into practise.

We have a limited amount of spaces available so if you’d like to join us please

let us know by Wednesday 16th December by emailing team@nationaltheatrewales.org

This opportunity is for current TEAM members only, to get involved with future events and opportunities all you need to do is join the TEAM group HERE

Comment by Bethan Morgan on December 8, 2015 at 12:23

Hello TEAM members,

Mercury Theatre Wales have a special half price ticket offer for ANAMNESIS 25.12 just for TEAM members.

The show opens in CARDIFF this FRIDAY 11th DEC. 7.30pm at Llanover Hall Arts Centre, Canton and then tours Wales including a performance at The Redhouse, MERTHYR on SATURDAY 19th DEC. 7.30pm.

To take advantage of this offer book your tickets through the Box offices:-

07900 395181 (Cardiff) 01685 384111 (Merthyr) 

quoting TEAM DISCOUNT

Read more about this alternative Christmas experience on our website 

http://www.mercurytheatrewales.co.uk/r-d-project/

We look forward to seeing you! 

Comment by Laura Fay Thomas on December 8, 2015 at 3:34

A reminder that this is happening tomorrow . . .

NTW Creative visit- Daniel Bye
We'd love to invite you along to the next creative visit with Daniel Bye at National Theatre Wales office in Cardiff Wednesday 9th December 4-5pm. Everyone is welcome to attend, please email me to let me know you're coming by emailing team@nationaltheatrewales.org

What is a Creative visit?
This is when exciting artists/companies/performers/theatre makers etc etc are invited along to share their creative practice with us and how they work. This is an opportunity to find out more about them with the opportunity to ask them questions and get an insight into their work.

Who's next? 9/12/2015 4-5pm
Daniel Bye- 'I'm a maker of theatre. Sometimes I write, sometimes I direct, sometimes I perform. My work is immediate, playful, and engaged with the world we all live in.
I juggle with comedy and tragedy, roughness and polish, truth and lies. I wrestle down big ideas about the world until they're small enough for us all to swallow. I want you to laugh, cry, gasp and change the world. Because we're all part of history, and that means we can all change it.'
Find more info at www.danielbye.co.uk

Comment by Gavin Porter on December 3, 2015 at 6:26

On 19th March 2016 NTW are taking over the Senedd and PierHead building in Cardiff for a day of performance and debate, exploring Democracy and what it means to the people of Wales, this is the culmination of the first phase of the Big Democracy Project. More details of the of the event will be released in the new-year but I wanted to get a head start on one aspect of the day.

NTW are putting together a program of ‘performances’ that will take place in the main hall of the Pierhead building throughout the day and we are inviting artists, groups and individuals from across Wales to become a part of this. We are looking for poets, filmmakers, performers, thinkers, visual artists to present work that fits into the theme of Democracy, this can be a film, a provocation, story, scratch performance etc.

If this sounds like something you’d like to get involved in please get in contact – gavinporter@nationaltheatrewales.org so we can talk further.

Comment by Glesni Price-Jones on December 2, 2015 at 23:34

Hi TEAM! 

We have two spaces on our Games Making Workshop as part of a new project called UCAN Create. More information and how to get a place on the workshop HERE

Comment by Emrys Barnes on December 2, 2015 at 11:02

New company Fucktons of Fairies are putting on our first play! Mark Ravenhill's Shoot/ Get Treasure/ Repeat is a punchy dark comedy, challenging the 'War on Terror', and we'll be raising money for the refugee crisis. Details below, hope you can make it!

Comment by Laura Fay Thomas on November 27, 2015 at 4:16

Next week on December 1st we're having our third Regional Education meeting, this time in Mid Wales so we're heading to Brecon. If you'd like to be part of shaping NTW's approach to Education please email team@nationaltheatrewales.org 

More info HERE

Comment by Laura Fay Thomas on November 27, 2015 at 1:50

Hi TEAM members,

We've received an exciting opportunity for FREE Creative Masterclasses for people aged 16-26 with UCAN Create. Read the details HERE, remember this opportunity is first come first served so don't miss out!

All the best,
Laura

Members (900)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service