It is Friday once more... Seven days have past again in no time at all. Like seriously we are half way through February! What's going on?
I am going to get straight in with this weeks quote and elaborate on why I've chosen it.
This week I've chosen a quote from a globally popular author called Joanne Kathleen Rowling but many of you know her as J.K Rowling. Author of our beloved Harry Potter series

'We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.'

Firstly going back to the Harry Potter series I imagine many of you have heard the story of how the idea came about... J.K was on a train, looking out the window at the landscape and started to write down her idea as it started to flood to her imagination. No magic required.

Many of you are probably asking what that has to do with this blog. I guess what I'm trying to get at is that she changed the world through an idea of a boy wizard and his adventures. She had the power to tell a story and connect with millions.

Now I'm not saying we all have to write stories but the power to change the world lies in each and every one of us no matter how big or small that power is. With everything that is happening in the world today we can all and I bet we all do imagine a better world ... So use that power to influence change. Use that power to make a difference and I hope that collectively we can change the world and make it a better place for us and future generations to live.

Be the beautiful people I know you all have the capacity to be and be the ones leading the change that we seek. You can't influence anything if you remain silent or do nothing. Use the power within (whatever that power may be and whatever it may lead you to do) to do greatness

Until next time guys. Have a great week. Much love :)

Views: 130

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Mari Ellis Dunning on February 19, 2016 at 2:24

<3

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service