Information

Actors

An official National Theatre Wales group

Actors who want to hear about news and opportunities at National Theatre Wales, and keep in touch with each other.

View the National Theatre Wales Casting Policy here.

Members: 1009
Latest Activity: Mar 28, 2023

Discussion Forum

Casting Call

Started by Caroline Sabin Jun 16, 2021.

CASTING CALL

Started by Stacey Daly Jun 16, 2021.

BoomTown 2019

Started by Kristoffer Huball Feb 26, 2019.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Actors to add comments!

Comment by Rebecca Knowles on June 21, 2016 at 23:22

LAST CHANCE TO CATCH US TONIGHT #Miramar2016 @triongltheatr 

THE WELFARE YSTRADGYNLAIS 7.30pm: Tocynnau/Tickets: 01639 843163

https://www.facebook.com/events/1290976820916694/

Comment by Bethan Morgan on June 21, 2016 at 22:14

Mercury Theatre Wales's production of NINE SUITCASES will be in Swansea TONIGHT - 7.30pm - The Vault, No Sign Bar, Wind St.

Special student discount - half price on the door!

Comment by jane donoghue on June 16, 2016 at 9:08

if you are under 25 then the unknown theatre company is a musical theatre company that also regularly does plays.  we have just won the wales final of one act plays and will be representing wales at the British final at the Sherman theatre in July 2016.  check out our website www.unknowntheatre.co.uk or our facebook page the unknown theatre company

Comment by Wyn Hopkins on June 16, 2016 at 5:40
Hey Julie,
Thanks so much, can't wait to get my teeth stuck in and learn so much
Comment by Julie Barclay on June 16, 2016 at 0:23

Hi Wyn,

Theres a group at The Sherman Theatre called The Sherman Players - they are performing 'As You Like It' in July. You could go along and say hello. Theres also another well respected organisation called The Actors Workshop run by Jamie Lee at Chapter Arts Centre and I run an adult Drama Group at The Talent Shack on Penarth Road  -The current term ends in early July but there are more projects in the pipeline. Good Luck :)

Comment by Wyn Hopkins on June 15, 2016 at 23:56
Hey Ray,

I want to meet actors so I can learn from a nd with them. Thanks for that I will get in touch once I move to Cardiff
Comment by Ray Thomas on June 15, 2016 at 23:30

Hi, Wyn. Are you interested in meeting only fellow professionals? If so, Theatr Iolo or Hi-Jinx. Other Companies - Everyman Theatre, Cardiff (Amateur, but with a big reputation), Orbit (Music Theatre), Rogue'z. Hope this helps. Ray Thomas (Everyman Theatre)

Comment by Wyn Hopkins on June 15, 2016 at 23:07
Hey Guys,

Anyone here know if any groups on Facebook that actors like myself can join and get to meet actors around Cardiff? '
Comment by Buddug James Jones on June 15, 2016 at 5:33

Hi all!

National Theatre Wales are looking for a group of men to be involved in an epic huge event taking place this summer.
If your male, 16-41 then look here- 
http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/…/performing-oppo…

It's be a great opportunity to develop skills in ensemble work and understanding of large scale work.

Deadline to apply is TUESDAY!

Thanks
Bud x

Comment by Nigel Streeter (Stanley Streets) on June 9, 2016 at 21:42

Geraint, 

E-mailed you if I can help.

Nigel

Members (1009)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service