Zoe mills's Comments

Comment Wall (9 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 9:24 on January 23, 2017, Adrian Metcalfe said…

Hi Zoe,

Thank you SO much for inviting us. Sadly on that day we will be working in Paris.

Good luck to you and your mum and hopefully we can catch up soon.

Love,

Ade x

At 20:32 on February 26, 2013, Adrian Metcalfe said…

Hi Lovely,

Thought this would make you laugh. I was running a workshop for the Swansea Amateurs last night. I chose scenes from Bedroom Farce for them....found myself saying: 'nice choices; good offers'...

Hope all's well.

Ade xxx

At 21:00 on March 25, 2012, Adrian Metcalfe said…

Dear Zoe, you don't know me, but a mutual friend, Simon Howells, tells me that you are going to be in the season in Keswick with me. With that in mind, I was wondering if you wanted a lift up there on Sunday? Or if you may want the odd lift to Cardiff during the season? See you soon, Adrian Metcalfe.

At 1:06 on April 7, 2010, Paul Hoskins said…
Hey Zoe...Nice slapping you around on set!! I am in Germany on Russian keyboard. so will catch up when home
Black 6 x
At 11:50 on January 3, 2010, Paul Hoskins said…
Attitude - That's the spirit!!
I'm cool...Crawling out of my Pit-Of-Despair, ready to Kick-Ass(Not Yours!!) in the NEW Year x
At 20:49 on September 4, 2009, John Rees Kirk said…
Hey Zo! Life is good, hope things are going well for you. Been working on James Roberts show. Was planning on going to that sandpit thing but ended up getting high as a kite on contact adhesive making chinese poles (which are definitely harder to climb than I thought!)! Was it a good night? You should come to James's show, what's your email, I'll send you the flyer? Oh yes, while we're talking circusy stuff, when'll I get my fire poi lesson?
At 5:54 on September 2, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hi Zoe, fantastic! I look forward to meeting you! Tell your boyfriend that there is no need to be scared. There will be lots of other people there who also have no clue what's going on and you only have to do what you feel comfortable doing. If you want to run around and be an investigative journalist for an hour you can! Equally if you feel running around in silly costumes isn't for you, there are games for your cunning mind, where you try and negotiate with other players and be the top dog! There are theatre elements too, where you can watch and not necessarily become a performer yourself, so there really is something for everyone! He'll never know unless he comes, right? ;)
At 0:53 on September 1, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hi Zoe, great that you can make Sandpit! Please can you let me know how many of you there will be in your group (ie are you bringing a friend?) See you there at 6.30pm! x
At 2:34 on August 27, 2009, Lewis Gwyther said…
They are great fun. The best thing is, even if your rubbish, the photos look amazing. Haven't been out in the capital with them yet. How about yourself? I just graduated from RWCMD as well. Post Grad Arts Management. How was the acting course?

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service