John norton's Comments

Comment Wall (16 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 6:01 on January 5, 2018, Paul Jenkins said…

Happy New Year John! Thanks so much for the tip about Sustainable Studios - very interesting space indeed. Bit cold at the mo ... but come spring it might be perfect. Hope all well with you & co. Paul x

At 9:32 on May 21, 2012, Richard Huw Morgan said…

Hi, John are you, possibly plus one if you'd like, still coming to talk about the show on Pitch on Radio Cardiff tomorrow morning (22nd May) between 10 and 11 am (be there 9.30 if  at all poss)

thanks
Richard Huw Morgan

At 1:32 on May 18, 2012, Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock said…

Hi John,

Do you still need directing assistants? For now or any future productions?

Rowena.

At 0:22 on July 15, 2010, Carl Morris said…
Hi John, about your Ubuntu question - can you supply more info? Can you see the buttons at all and how do they behave if so? What web browser are you using? Happy to help. Cheers, Carl
At 10:46 on June 1, 2010, Lynn Hunter said…
Hi John it was nice to work with you to, thanks for reccomending me, hopefully we'll get the chance to work together again soon.
At 3:21 on February 20, 2010, john norton said…
hi Ceri - i'd love to say yes but we are really jammed to the rafters - if you are in cardiff anyway then it's worth coming to the venue ( 10ft tall ) to check for returns- a few folks have had success that way. . . otherwise i'm really hoping to revive the show as we've turned a lot of people away. all the best , john
At 23:44 on February 18, 2010, Ceri Puckett said…
If anyone has two tickets for Saturday they don't know want please let me know. Thanks, Ceri Puckett, Blackwood Miners' Institute. 01495 227206
At 7:17 on October 9, 2009, Hannah Morris said…
virtually taking over my body! No - just not used to the feeling of an expanding tum... all's well in there I think. Down in the Diff at the end of this month for rehearsals with Sean - you about? or are you busy playing the distressed father of a goat hurder up a hillock in Loch Limberup or something?! x
At 13:41 on October 8, 2009, Hannah Morris said…
Hello you lovely fellow - fancy meeting you here! x
At 10:49 on September 7, 2009, James Doyle-Roberts said…
Eeuch!
Am fine but, have had a day of issues, as we get ready to move rehearsals to Newport.
Have a look at the blog I'm posting about Wardrobe Diaries. I'm trying to be honest & give an idea of the journey we're on.
Hope we get time to have a proper chat soon.
At 2:34 on July 27, 2009, briony goffin said…
I have a new found respect for taps! x
At 22:09 on July 26, 2009, briony goffin said…
Lovely to see you and Abby at the market - probably less lovely to be faced with us bleary unwashed creatures! Though I did enjoy the excuse to be grubby for the day! And I liked having to go on a dramatic(ish)quest every time I had the faintest desire for a cup of tea. I'm afraid, however, we abandoned the market in favour of cafes with the luxury of roofs and walls. I do hope you guys didn't get too soggy - we thought of you as the rain tumbled down! Hope you dried off and had a nice rest of your weekend x Looking forward to mingling with you at this virtual party! Cheerio for now X
At 9:30 on July 23, 2009, Louise Osborn said…
Hiya...david john... loved abby's pictures. she's a bit lovely. x
At 11:23 on July 14, 2009, Leo Kay said…
i love you to bean man. tell me how cardiff is and what takes up your hours of these long summer days. x
At 3:46 on June 29, 2009, Catherine Paskell said…
Hiya - and welcome! Great to meet you on Friday, hope you enjoyed whichever show you managed to see on saturday ! (which one did you choose in the end...?) Thanks for softly pushing your mate towards Sandpit too, I think that it will be FAB! x
At 4:18 on June 27, 2009, Phillip Mackenzie said…
yyeeooo................

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service