Jane Fox's Comments

Comment Wall (21 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 5:32 on May 31, 2018, Alex Murdoch said…

Hi Jane

I'm sorry I somehow missed this message.  I hope it all went well.

I'm not a theatre critic but perhaps you had another approach in mind.

Anyways keep in touch, looked really interesting and I'm sorry I missed it!

Alex x

At 22:03 on April 26, 2018, Peter Gregory said…

hi jane

unfortunately I can't make it on 19th  hope it goes well.

At 2:44 on April 26, 2018, Amelia Forsbrook said…

Thanks for thinking of me, but alas.... I'm in London now. Will put the word out to my Cardiff lot x

At 0:18 on April 26, 2018, Jane Fox said…

‘Peacekeeping’ and ‘The Filmmaker and The Organ Trader’ 

Asking4It Productions present a modern opera double bill for everyone who loves opera and for anyone who thinks opera isn’t for them. 

https://www.wmc.org.uk/Productions/2018-2019/ffresh/Peacekeeping/

'Peacekeeping' (45 minutes) - Is a multi-layered story about the trade in human beings in this beautiful psychological chamber opera for four voices, harp, oboe, cello and percussion. A Ty Cerdd New Music commission 2017-18. 

‘The Filmmaker and The Organ Trader' (30 minutes) - A haunting electronic score evoking an industrial, transport and internal body soundscape. An unusual love story between clowns inviting us to delve into their dark, lucrative world of body harvesting and organ trading. A crowd funded commission 2016.

Asking4It Productions are supported by Wales Millennium Centre, Ty Cerdd/ Music House Wales, Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, Opera’r Ddraig, crowd funders and Joyce Watson AM. 

‘Peacekeeping’ a ‘The Filmmaker and The Organ Trader’

Mae Asking4It Productions yn cyflwyno dwy opera fodern i bawb sy'n caru opera ac i unrhyw un sy'n credu nad yw opera iddyn nhw.

ARCHEBU TOCYNNAU https://www.wmc.org.uk/Productions/2018-2019/…/Peacekeeping/

'Peacekeeping' (45 munud) - Hanes aml-haenog yw'r opera siambr seicolegol hyfryd hon am fasnachu pobl ar gyfer pedwar llais - y Delyn, obo, sielo ac offerynnau taro. Comisiwn newydd gan Tŷ Cerdd ar gyfer 2017-18. 

‘The Filmmaker and The Organ Trader' (30 munud) - Sgôr electronig arswydus sy’n cael ei ddylanwadu gan synau diwydiannol, gwahanol fathau o drafnidiaeth, a synau o du mewn i’r corff. Stori gariad anghyffredin rhwng clowniau sy'n ein gwahodd i ymchwilio i’w byd tywyll, proffidiol o gynaeafu’r corff a masnachu organau. Comisiwn a ariannwyd drwy ddull ariannu torfol yn 2016.

Mae Asking4It Productions yn cael ei gefnogi’n hael gan Ganolfan 

Mileniwm Cymru; Tŷ Cerdd/ Music House Wales; Coleg Brenhinol Cerdd a Drama Cymru; Opera’r Ddraig, thrwy ein cyllidwyr torfol ac Joyce Watson AC. 

At 23:50 on April 25, 2018, Chelsey Gillard said…

Hi Jane, Thanks for the comment. however I don't actually review work any more since making the move to creating work myself. The piece looks really interesting though, so I will do my best to be there as an audience member!

At 21:25 on March 25, 2018, Jane Fox said…

Asking4It Productions are sourcing a baritone for Peacekeeping (commissioned by a Ty Cerdd New Music Award 2017-18); and male actor-musician (ability to read music essential) for The Filmmaker and The Organ Trader - this is an electronic score funded by crowd funding in 2016. Open to all ages, backgrounds etc but an interest in new scores essential and preparedness to familiarise parts before rehearsals. 

WMC rehearsals in May towards performance on May 19th.  

Please contact janeamberfox@hotmail.com for details.

http://asking4itproductions.co.uk

At 2:00 on March 6, 2015, Emrys Barnes said…
Hi Jane, thanks for the add. If you had any particular projects in mind or wanted a chat feel free to email me at emrysbarnes@gmail.com
At 2:25 on February 8, 2014, Ray Thomas said…

Hi, Jane

The M.A. is excellent. My practice is really being challenged and developed. All very exciting, with my work on "Our Town" creating reciprocal links and benefits too.

At 13:38 on May 22, 2013, Charlie Elliott said…

Hi Jane!

Hope you're well. Just discovered your new pieces SMALL and NATASHA. If I can be of any use to you, let me know. It would be good to catch up if nothing else :)

Charlie

At 1:02 on May 22, 2013, ELICA MIWA said…

Hi, Jane,

Thank U 4 ur comment.  Pls feel free to contact me on ur project and libretto.  We'll see what I can do then.

At 21:54 on October 11, 2012, Rowena Louise Bernice Scurlock said…

Hi Jane you were asking about my book, it's up there now on amazon e.books for 77p.

Rowena

At 8:29 on February 25, 2011, Jay Smith said…

Hi Jane

Age isn't a concern .... That sounds very interesting indeed!! :) can you drop me an email and we'll chat more??

jay@lxtheatrecompany.co.uk

Thanks

At 1:30 on August 20, 2010, Kevin Johnson said…
Hi Jane, I've been bogged down in petty, mundane stuff, in other words, work! Wish I was rich.

How are things with you? How did you get on with the Peter Greenaway info?
At 3:39 on June 30, 2010, Angela Colderick said…
Hi Jane sorry I haven't been in touch. My internet at home is down at the moment so I have limited access at the library. Hopefully I will have it back on soon. My email is sendthistoangela@yahoo.co.uk. Great to meet you and look forward to hearing from you. X
At 10:35 on June 28, 2010, Brenda Oakes said…
Hi Jane, hope so!

lol x
At 6:32 on April 16, 2010, Victoria John said…
Hi Jane, thanks for the add! Would gladly read some of your stuff! We are currently working on a few projects but are always interested in meeting new people for future collaborations! Send me an email at v@velvetensemble.co.uk

VX
At 23:27 on April 5, 2010, samantha anderson said…
Hey thanks for adding me as a friend your profile is inspiring you have done so much. I cant wait until i can audition for parts as i really want some experience in acting on stage and screen right now im just not sure how to go about doing it x
At 10:31 on February 9, 2010, Rachel Clement said…
Hi Jane, no I havent signed up to it yet? I'll have a look now. We should arrange a day to meet up at chapter or something? get the other guys to come along? I can bring those notes along with me then? hows things with you? hows your writing going? x
At 4:42 on January 25, 2010, Stacey Daly said…
Hi Jane
Thanks for the friend request. Your work sounds very interesting...yes, would love to have a read - anytime you like!
Cheers
Stacey
At 7:00 on December 19, 2009, Polly Kilpatrick said…
Wld love to be your friend Jane! Have a lovely Christmas & see you soon xx

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service