Information

Producers

An official National Theatre Wales group

A group for Producers at every scale and all those who deliver theatre projects to share ideas, experience and best practice. 

Members: 170
Latest Activity: Mar 10, 2022

Discussion Forum

Intergalactic producer required

The Intergalactic Caravan is an older persons clowning project, funded by The Newbury Corn Exchange Theatre, 101 Outdoor Arts Creation Space and the Arts Council, England.Working with a group of over…Continue

Started by Kristoffer Huball Aug 17, 2017.

Producer WANTED! Winner of two prizes: a musical project"Red Dragon and Soil Traveller" from Japan

Hello! I am Yasuro Ito in Tokyo,Japan. I am a theatre director and writer of…Continue

Tags: international, japan, musical, reddragon, producer

Started by Yasuro Ito Oct 26, 2016.

WNO Ticket offer for young people

Hi friends! For the past few months I've been working with WNO on an innovative modern opera all about student activism. This is the biggest project I've ever worked on, and I highly recommend…Continue

Tags: ticket offer, young people, Opera

Started by Emrys Barnes Jul 12, 2016.

Space 101

For anyone interested in large scale outdoor theatre... Space 101 opened last night following an amazing Devoted and Disgruntled from Improbable on the state of outdoor arts. 101 is a 10,000 sq ft…Continue

Started by Kristoffer Huball Oct 24, 2014.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Producers to add comments!

Comment by Carys Seren Mol on March 10, 2022 at 2:23

#OpenOut2022 #AgorAllan2022

Sharing Articulture's latest series of commissions and development opportunities for Artists in Wales - #OpenOut2022 #AgorAllan2022

There are three rounds of opportunities:

• Create & Tour: Wales - three new commissions for under-represented Artists who want to develop and tour new outdoor arts in Wales
  • Create & Tour: UK & Ireland - two commissioning opportunities in partnership with a new ‘Four Nations’ partnership, led by Surge in Scotland
  • Connecting & Developing Outdoor Arts Ideas - networking events and ongoing surgeries with outdoor arts Producers.

NOTE: The deadline to express an interest in ‘Create & Tour: Wales’ is this Friday 11 March - but all that Artists need to do is drop Articulture an email to say hello, nothing more.

Full details: https://articulture-wales.co.uk/openout2022  

Please share with any artists you feel might be interested in creating and touring outdoor arts. Many thanks!

Comment by Sue Bevan on September 4, 2019 at 2:54

CALLING ALL PRODUCERS! I'm looking for a producer interested in moving forward with a professional production of PRICELESS,  a new full-length working-class play set in South Wales. Powerful roles for over-60s women and men, as well as others. NTW's response to the script:

The readers really love your writing, and agree that the play is extremely contemporary and relevant...it feels there's some really exciting potential here.’ 

PRICELESS is receiving two rehearsed readings, both at 7.30pm:

Thursday September 24th

The So And So Arts Club,

4th Floor - Capital House

42 Weston Street

SE1 3QD

and 

Sunday November 17th

Taibach Rugby Club,

23 Commercial Rd

Port Talbot

SA13 1LN

Come and hear it. I'M IN EARLY DISCUSSION WITH ACW about funding.

Comment by Emrys Barnes on July 24, 2019 at 0:51

Shwmae pawb, hi folks!

Very excited to announce that The Emergency Room - Yr Ystafell Argyfwng is now live on Facebook! The team have been working hard behind the scenes to organise things, so follow here for free events, resources, and lots of positive content around culture and climate…
We are still very much open to discussing collaboration. Especially looking for people with experience of marketing and digital media, but everyone is welcome to get involved! info.emergencyroom@gmail.com

Comment by Emrys Barnes on June 24, 2019 at 2:41

Culture and the Climate Crisis - Callout!

Dear arty people, this year I will be Artist in Residence with the awesome Made in Roath. I am creating The Emergency Room, a space for the Welsh cultural sector to come together and map an urgent, effective response to the Climate Crisis. I am looking for partners and collaborators of all stripes to help make a BIG impact. Especially looking for people with experience of marketing, fundraising and community work, but everyone is welcome to get involved!
email emrysbarnes@gmail.com for more details 

xx

Comment by Bethan Morgan on March 11, 2019 at 21:47

MERCURY THEATRE WALES have exciting news:-

With an aim to support freelance practitioners, create connections and share opportunities in Wales, we will be starting a new monthly group SYNERGIZE.

Whether you are a performer, writer, producer or director, you are welcome to our first meeting where we will explore how we wish to work together over the coming months and what we wish to achieve.

The meeting will be held on
MONDAY 25th MARCH 5pm - 7pm in the Community Room, Tesco Extra, Western Avenue, Cardiff CF14 3AT.

Refreshments will be provided and we will ask for a donation of £3 to cover costs.
As we have space for around 30 people, please email your interest to info@mercurytheatrewales.co.uk

Comment by Eifion Gruffydd Ap Cadno on January 22, 2019 at 6:32

Hello!

I'm the AD of Milk and Blood, a Wales/London based theatre company I founded last year. Our critically-acclaimed, award-winning debut show THE DIP is a psychedelic gig-comedy that playfully explores what it means to question our sexuality. It sold-out repeatedly at the Edinburgh Fringe last year and opens at The Space in London in a week https://space.org.uk/event/the-dip/ 

We're looking to find the right producer to work with throughout what is going to be a very exciting year... 

If you are a producer and you're interested in working with us / finding out more then we'd love to hear from you!

For more information visit www.milkandblood.co.uk or drop me an email at info@milkandblood.co.uk

Thanks,
Eifion Ap Cadno

Comment by Emrys Barnes on November 22, 2018 at 5:09
After a really exciting ACW-funded first phase in Cardiff and Bulgaria, Projekt Ikarus is looking to recruit a Producer to work with us on the next phase.

Experience of international touring, fundraising and experimental/ physical theatre preferred.

Could this be you, or someone you know? Get in touch: emrysbarnes@gmail.com
xx

facebook.com/475075246326075/photos/a.475076966325903/475076952992571/?type=3&source=44#!/Projekt-Ikarus-475075246326075/
Comment by Simon Coates on August 21, 2018 at 8:36

PRODUCERS - Stage One have launched Bridge the Gap!!

https://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/producers...

Comment by Fio on July 25, 2018 at 23:41

We have a whole load of paid opportunities our website Including:  

-Trainee Assistant Producer 

-Trainee Assistant Director 

-Trainee Assistant Stage Manager 

- Youth Theatre Director 

- Youth Theatre Facilitator 

Check them out: 

www.wearefio.co.uk/opportunities

Comment by Simon Coates on April 23, 2018 at 22:17

Interested in taking work to the Edinburgh Fringe??

FREE information event. Details below.

http://community.nationaltheatrewales.org/profiles/blogs/interested...

Members (170)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service