Hyfforddiant Capsiynu NTW / NTW CAPTIONING TRAINING

Hyfforddiant Capsiynu NTW
National Theatre Wales

Dydd Iau 30 Ionawr, 4-6.30pm
Dydd Sadwrn 8 Chwefror, 11.00-1.30pm
Yn Swyddfa National Theatre Wales, Arcêd y Castell, Caerdydd

Am ddim

Yn National Theatre Wales, mae ein hoffer iPads a Chapsiynu ar gael i’w llogi am ddim, i helpu i roi capsiynau ar berfformiadau ledled Cymru.

Mae’n bleser gennym bellach gynnig hyfforddiant ar ein system, a roddir gan Buddug James Jones. Bydd yr hyfforddiant hwn yn eich dysgu sut i weithredu’r meddalwedd, mewnbynnu eich cynnwys, a chyflwyno capsiynau effeithiol a phleserus.

P’un a ydych yn creu gwaith, yn rhan o’r tîm y tu ôl i’r llenni, neu’n ceisio dysgu sgil newydd, dewch draw i ddysgu am ddim.

Mae’r lleoedd wedi’u cyfyngu i 7 y sesiwn
Mae cadw lle yn hanfodol
E-bostiwch rhianrichards@nationaltheatrewales.org i gadw lle

NTW Captioning Training
National Theatre Wales

Thursday 30 January, 4-6.30pm
Saturday 8 February, 11-1.30pm
At National Theatre Wales office, Castle Arcade, Cardiff

Free

At National Theatre Wales, our iPads and Captioning equipment are available to hire for free, to support captioning of performances across Wales.

We’re delighted to now offer training on our system, delivered by Buddug James Jones. This training will teach you how to operate the software, input your content, and deliver effective, enjoyable captioning.

Whether you create work, are part of the team behind the scenes, or are looking to learn a new skill, come along and learn for free.

Spaces are limited to 7 per session
Booking essential
Email rhianrichards@nationaltheatrewales.org to book

Views: 149

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by National Theatre Wales on January 17, 2020 at 2:29

Just to update - the Thursday session is now full, with limited availability for the Saturday. Please get in touch asap if you'd like a space!

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service