Alun howell's Comments

Comment Wall (7 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 2:58 on February 27, 2020, Sophie Lewis said…
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise you'd be travelling from Caerffili, a long journey, even in spite of the weather we've been having! With the show, it's part of a big project we've been doing in Pembrokeshire around climate and the environment but we'll be keeping TEAM members updated throughout about ways to get involved. 
At 4:43 on February 24, 2020, Sophie Lewis said…

Hi Alun, 

That's great you're able to make it to ours ideas session on Thursday. We're really looking forward to hearing your ideas and finding out more about Manorbier's history!

Thank you,

Sophie

At 1:30 on August 29, 2018, Ray Thomas said…

HI, Alun. Received your response to A48 post. Would love to chat to you about opportunities and our new Company.

Please phone 01446 711710 and speak to Kath. (mobile: 07867615141). Looking forward to hearing back from you.

A48 is hoping to partner up with The Atrium as a venue. Living Lines is part of A48 - a writing group - which you might be interested in.

Best wishes

Ray Thomas

Director A48 Theatre Company

At 13:39 on February 3, 2018, Mick Greenway said…

Hello Alun,

I'm afraid I can't help you. The Marches is a very sparsely populated area and it's extremely difficult getting theatre projects off the ground. Apart from two large-scale well-funded productions I was part of, everything I have done has been self-generated.

I searched for this Write On project in Hereford which you mention but couldn't find anything online. Some years ago I did a project with Hereford College of the Arts. 

What exactly are you looking/hoping for?

Mick

At 20:35 on September 20, 2017, Ali FitzGibbon said…

Hi Alun, Do you think you can join the sessions next week? 1pm on 26th is the one aimed at playwrights but if another time suits better, let me know, Thanks, Ali

At 9:28 on December 12, 2011, carmen medway-stephens said…

Yep a script per actor, look forward to seeing you

At 10:52 on July 7, 2011, meredydd barker said…

Ydw.

Chill out. Dwy ddim yn gofyn i priodi ti. We've all got something to offer.

Ok?

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service