Mathilde Lopez's Comments

Comment Wall (42 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 14:06 on December 15, 2015, Elaine Paton said…

Hi Ray,  I would definitely like to hold workshops with Everyman.   Please message me so we can discuss or email elainepaton16@gmail.com  Cheers Elaine Paton

At 0:48 on December 15, 2015, Ray Thomas said…

Hi,

My name is Ray Thomas and I am currently co-ordinating the Skills and Development programme for Everyman Theatre, Cardiff. I completed the M A in Drama at The Atrium in 2014, when I began to make links with NTW. Everyman is based in Chapter Arts Centre, where we organise events and workshops, Club Nights, as well as rehearse and stage productions.
For the coming year, we will focus our workshops on Directing and aspects of acting (physical work, voice work, Auditioning skills etc) and now wish to build upon the success of an inspiring session led by John McGrath on 28 September. He talked about his experience as a Director, his approach and  work with National Theatre, Wales, then delivered a practical session with our members.
One of our aims in the programme is to enhance our current skills base - honing current skills of our members, or introducing opportunities for them to develop new skills - with Professional input from current practitioners wherever possible. Further aims include broadening our range of work and activity, which currently includes 3 productions in Chapter's theatre; a Summer Open-Air Theatre Festival in Sophia Gardens; Club Nights held on a Wednesday evening; and Everyman Youth Theatre. Our membership stands at about 140.
Your name was given to me by Simon Coates and I wondered if you would be interested in offering us some paid Workshops on Directing and Acting. We are planning to offer these in our Club Room in 2016, probably on a weekday evening (Directing) for 2 to 2 1/2 hours; and a whole day - Saturday - (Acting) for up to 6 hours, plus a lunch break. We are probably looking at dates in March, April, May and June - depending on availability.
If you are interested in delivering some of this paid work, please get in touch and we can arrange to meet up for further discussion. Please let us know what your fee/s might be for such work and we'll see if our budget can accommodate this!
Past sessions have included work on original script-writing (Mark Jenkins); Stage Management and Lighting (Paul Towson); Directing (John McGrath). We have also arranged sessions on Devising, Podcasts and Radio Drama Techniques, together with some Community Outreach work with a workshop session for a Parents' Group from Ely, all of which were delivered by Company members.
We are keen to build further bridges with local Professional Companies and Practitioners, having been very involved with RSC's Open Stages, RSC's "Dream" Team 2016, and the RNT's Connections Project (Youth Theatre) some of which is ongoing. John McGrath also suggested that we approach NTW, to establish and further develop more effective links.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best wishes
Ray
At 3:54 on October 6, 2014, Othniel Smith said…

Hi, Mathilde,

Glad you enjoyed my video. As far as I know, the commissioned Dirty Protest plays are on after 6 in the evening.

Cheers,

Othniel

At 2:18 on August 11, 2014, Mathilde Lopez said…

Right that's it I am back on the community, just managed to reset my password! It took a while, 3 months...

At 8:42 on October 9, 2013, Barry Lim said…

Hi Mathilde

"THE CURSE OF TELHORN CASTLE" created by Jack Rendell  Episode 1 goes live on BARMOUTH.COM and youtube tomorrow 7pm. Thank you for your help and encouragement during the early days. 

Best wishes

Barry

At 8:04 on March 6, 2013, ALED OWEN PEDRICK said…

Hi,

I was wondering what address I could apply for the assistant director position.  I've just finished directing a play at the finborough so I'm eager to continue the momentum

At 23:01 on August 18, 2012, Geraint Desmond said…
Haha thanks, we shall get on it!
Hope you're okay
At 4:05 on May 5, 2012, Sion Meilir said…

Hi Mathilde,

Nice to meet you yesterday. Good luck with the rest of the tour,

Nice one,

Sion

At 4:53 on March 5, 2012, Sarah Mumford said…

Hi Mathilde

Would love to work on the George Orange piece with you, sounds like an amazing opportunity. Have loads of experience of working within circus and lots of movement directing/devising. It would mean getting down to Cardiff tomorrow though! (will message you too!)

sarah x

At 2:15 on March 5, 2012, Sion Meilir said…

Hi Mathilde

I would be more than happy to work with you. I have experience of devising and would enjoy the challenge of being involved in something.

Best

Sion

At 5:49 on November 6, 2011, Andrea Edwards-Jones said…

Hi Mathilde, Andy here (I met you on the train and gave you a lift to Barmouth ).  Hope you're well.  Would have loved to applied to be part of your project which looks fascinating, but I am doing a show with Fran Wen.   We are on tour from 9th November until 9th December and wondered whether you or one of your colleagues might be able to attend. Here is the link to find out about dates etc. 

http://www.franwen.com/english/show/Dividefaid/show.aspx

Good luck with the project (is this the one that Chris Kinsey is involved with?)x

At 6:27 on March 1, 2011, Adam Redmore said…

Hey Mathilde!

Looking forward to working with you. By the looks of the videos of the development workshops i think we're going to have a great time! 

Much love and see you very soon!

x

At 5:50 on February 22, 2011, Catriona James said…
two feather outfts for Jacinta on the BBC website... in a dream (high budget) version of Serious Money...
At 5:16 on August 10, 2010, Laura McDermott said…
Hi Mathilde - lovely to hear from you. How you doing? I am trying to get myself to The Persians tomorrow (Weds 11th) - are you going? Got a train to Abergavenny, looking into buses / lifts etc now. Adventurous! xx
At 5:59 on July 18, 2010, Christine Anita Kinsey said…
Hi Mathilde,
It was great working with you in Barmouth. Hope we meet again!
Love,
Chris
At 11:24 on July 9, 2010, Gareth Clark said…
Really enjoyed the assembly last night
Nice One!
x
At 20:50 on May 4, 2010, Sian Summers said…
At Y Llofft in Chapter. x
At 1:29 on April 29, 2010, Brendan Purcell said…
A very obvious head shot for you. x
At 8:46 on April 25, 2010, Nikki Cooper said…
Salut la belle! A bientot xx
At 9:20 on March 10, 2010, Kristoffer Huball said…
Hi Mathilde,
Hows everything going? I'm fresh from working the nocture at le Louvre,for lecoq. Some very exciting stuff happening! Hope alls well at NTW, I should be back in Cardiff in a few weeks, if you'd like some coffee? I'm very keen to hear about the projects you've been involved with.
Kris

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service