Looking for Welsh actors: 1 M 1 F 30's/40's for rehearsed reading @ CAI

DumbWise are looking to cast 2 welsh actors for a rehearsed reading of Baby; a new play by Francis Ford. We are looking for 1 Male and 1 Female 30's/40's to play a couple from Cardiff who find themselves out of their depths, desperately trying to buy a baby from 3 adolescents on the black market in this gritty new drama.

The rehearsed reading of Baby is being performed on Mon 27th and Tue 28th of September @ Cardiff Arts Institute. Rehearsals will take place on Sat 25th and Sun 26th. Rehearsal space tbc but will be in Wales. Audition times tbc but are likely to take place early Sept.

If you fit the bill, are interested in new writing and want to accompany a dynamic, proffessional cast from all over the U.K, then reply to this post with cover / c.v / details and we'll send you a script and arrange an audition. 

Views: 224

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I'd be interested in your project. Would you like me to email you a copy of my cv or you can check out my profile here. Look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Guys

I'd like to be seen for this if possible, I'm in my early 30's and based near Cardiff.

Here's my Spotlight link for you - http://www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/9373-6752-8690

Many Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

Catherine Olding.
hi,i would love to get a copy of the play to have a look.Attached are my details
Attachments:
Hello Dumbwise,
I am interested in your upcoming rehearsed reading of 'Baby'

My CV is available online through my website www.edwardllewelyn.co.uk as well as Gallery, Headshots and Voicereel.

Thanks for your consideration,
Edward Llewelyn
Hello,

Would it be possible to give us a call as we have some suitable actors who are interested in this project. Cheers.

Oren Actors Management.
02920 233 321
Hello,

I would be very interested to audition for the male part.

Please find attached my details.

Kind Regards

Ross Spencer Shaddick
Attachments:
Hello lovely people....

Myself and John are just in the process of sorting out who we would like to see for Baby and you will be contacted very soon.
Thanks for your interest guys

Katie

www.dumbwise.co.uk

katie@dumbwise.co.uk
Hi there - I'd be very interested in the project - my CV can be found on Spotlight:
http://www.spotlight.com/4817-4500-5811

Look forward to hearing from you - my email is jonathan.leinmuller@gmail.com

Best

Jonathan

RSS

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service