Nathan Keates's Comments

Comment Wall (30 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 13:14 on September 7, 2015, Luke John Slade said…
Hello Nathan so I am very interested in the comedy improve course an would greatly appreciate some more information my e-mail address is lukeslade@live.co.uk thank you very much.
At 21:42 on October 22, 2013, Osian Llewelyn Edwards said…

Hi, Nathan!

How the devil are you, sir? How's the big city treating you? :D

At 4:48 on October 30, 2012, Amy Eleanor Montgomery said…

Hello nathan

i would love to take part in this im currently in my final year at uni studying drama and i have been lucky enough to have had 2 years experience in improvisation.

Could you please email about his

amymontgomery1991@hotmail.com

At 5:45 on June 27, 2012, carmen medway-stephens said…

Hi Nat, we do BTEC (equivalent to 3 A levels) but schools do WJEC, Edexcel, AQA among others - google the BTEC Performing Arts syllabus and the others (theatre studies, Drama, Perf etc to help answer the question - but at a guess your degree is very broad and encompasses a lot of things that will help you teach a wide ranging course at A level and GCSE thus giving students a thorough knowledge of the industry???

At 23:31 on October 3, 2011, Christopher Evans said…
Er...not quite sure what this is all about Nathan!  Can you drop me an email at ce@rumney.cardiff.sch.uk and give me some more details.  Also, you'll need to be CRB checked before you work in a school.
At 4:45 on March 15, 2011, Anja Conti said…

Where shall i meet you all?

x

At 2:34 on March 15, 2011, Anja Conti said…

I'm free until 12? Any good?

x

At 5:09 on March 9, 2011, Ana Díaz said…

Hello,

Just to confirm.. there is a meeting today at 7, yes?

Thanks!

At 13:16 on February 23, 2011, Mared Haf said…
Thank you very much, i certainly would want to take part in anything that has to do with the Edinburgh - I am also in North Wales, but coming down South isn't a MAjor problem if you give me plenty of notice and have some sort of idea what the Dates will be?
At 12:12 on February 23, 2011, Marit said…
Hi Nathan - thats fantastic news about Edinburgh - Congratulations! I would lurve to be involved but unfortunately I am up in north wales, so it would be kinda difficult... Keep me in the loop tho, and if theres anyway I can be involved, that's be great
At 10:00 on February 13, 2011, Ana Díaz said…
Hi! I could make it to the meeting on saturday, but don't think I'll be able to make it on sunday. Is there some other way to find out what's going on? 
Thanks!
At 2:21 on February 11, 2011, Ana Díaz said…
Sorry for taking so long to reply. I don't have a stable internet connection at the moment, but yeah, I'm still interested. When would this show take place? And when is the meeting? :)
At 23:52 on February 9, 2011, Anja Conti said…

Hi I am still interested,

Im doing a tour this summer,

but would love to come to the meeting to find out more,

when is it...send over the details if you please!

:)

At 22:42 on October 15, 2010, Laura Davies said…
I don’t know if I have seen you perform before, you do look very familiar but I can’t place where. I would love to learn new stuff and to improve on certain things. I’m trying to get out of my comfort zone and to go a bit further, even if I have to move away from my group to try out different things.
At 2:37 on October 13, 2010, Laura Davies said…
Hey

I don’t know if you have seen me perform before, unless you seen me before, I used to go to a drama workshop quite awhile ago. Act 1, I’m with is based in the Rhondda Valleys in the Phoenix, my friend goes to Cardiff Uni and he’s the director of the group so I’m not sure. I give you the website address to it, I know quite a lot of people in the group would also love to do other things.
http://www.act1theatregroup.co.uk/
At 22:44 on July 20, 2010, carmen medway-stephens said…
Well we can always do something after college hours x
At 11:32 on December 8, 2009, Nicola Lean said…
Hi Nathan,

Improv eh? Sounds interesting! I'm on tour at the moment, do you have anything planned come January as i would very much like to get involved.

Kind Regards
Nicola
At 6:15 on December 8, 2009, Iain Gibbons said…
Hi Nathan,
Could you tell me a little bit about what the Glamorgan Improv Troupe is, please?
Iain
At 11:29 on October 30, 2009, Jonathan Ash said…
Hey mate Glamorgan Improv Troupe sounds interesting! How do I get involved?
At 23:27 on July 28, 2009, Beth Elen Jones said…
Hi
If its comedy improv then yeah you can enter. Just let me know your email details and I'll enter you in the competition. THanks
Beth

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service