Abdul shayek's Comments

Comment Wall (18 comments)

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

At 23:07 on May 10, 2012, Sarah Mumford said…

Hey Abdul, the Assembly voting stops at 12 noon right?! It's all getting very exciting!

At 13:21 on April 23, 2012, Karl Joseph Williams said…

Hi Abdul,

Just wanted to leave a comment to say thank you again for the workshop today - really enjoyed!

See you tommorow,

Karl.

At 9:51 on February 5, 2012, abdul shayek said…

8 over the 1000 mark - nice!!!!!

At 0:55 on February 5, 2012, abdul shayek said…

3 votes off a 1000 on the Assembly site - very pleased - we still have a week to go.

At 4:24 on January 12, 2012, abdul shayek said…

I wanted to share this with people as it is a great opportunity.

Applications are now open for Step Change 2012. Please forward on this information to anyone you know who may be interested in applying.

The Application form and Information Sheet are attached and also available to download from the National Theatre jobs page. Further information (including pdfs of Case Studies and Information for employers) will be available on the Step Change page.

If your organisation is interested in hosting a placement or someone you know would be interested in becoming a mentor, please let me know and I can send you further information.

At 1:54 on January 11, 2012, Sarah Mumford said…

Hey Abdul! Hope all's good, I think there's a problem with the blog (residency week) link on the Assembly page...it won't open. Thought you'd like to know :-) sarah x

At 2:52 on November 23, 2011, Joshua Giles-Burnette said…

Holla at me on Facebook bruv.

At 2:51 on November 23, 2011, Joshua Giles-Burnette said…

Are you working for NTW now then?  I wanted to find out about doing a placement there.

At 2:42 on November 23, 2011, Joshua Giles-Burnette said…

Yeah sweet mate, it's like an instalation piece so you can come and go as you please. Hope to see you there. Josh

At 2:33 on November 23, 2011, Joshua Giles-Burnette said…

Yo bruv, doing well? I'm cool, I'm in a show at central this thursday and friday I'll send you an invite on facebook. safe.

At 3:14 on July 7, 2011, Kit Lambert said…

Just wanted to drop you a line to say thanks for organising last night.  Really enjoyed the evening and sorry again I had to head off a bit early.  Let me know if there are any similar events going on in the future.

I've got a few contacts from doing Slam events and the BBC Radio Spoken Word comp in the past, so if you are trying to put together another night let me know and I'll put the word out.

All the best, Kit

At 4:56 on June 28, 2011, carmen medway-stephens said…
HI Abdul, very interested in this night at the CAI, what is it about? Will Lemn be there? John has talked about a play that Lemn wrote - it has a similar strand to a play I am developing at the moment. Also I am writing a lot of spoken word/poetry at the moment. Hope to hear from you soon, Carmen (for some reason I can't send private messages at the moment?? on the NTW site)
At 2:53 on June 1, 2011, Louisa Marie Lorey said…

Thanks Abdul,

I am actually in a play called Hindle Wakes from 7th-11th June in Manchester.. Let me know if you would like any further information!

many thanks, Louisa

At 7:27 on May 19, 2011, Christina Handke said…

Hi Abdul, thank you very much for your feedback today. It's appreciated a lot. Thank you for coming, looking forward to the 26th of May. :)

Best wishes Christina

At 2:05 on May 12, 2011, Melissa Carter said…

Thank you! I am moving back to wales shortly, do you know of any dance teaching positions or opportunities? 

Many thanks

At 22:54 on June 2, 2009, Mathilde Lopez said…
Abdul, either you don't want to be my friend or you haven't found the button to accept a friend request...
In any case, you'll be here very soon and will have to justify about these decision Ta-Ta-Ta-Tan Ta-Ta-Ta-Tan (Beethoven Symphony No. 5 In C Minor, Op. 67: Allegro con brio
At 8:32 on May 26, 2009, Mathilde Lopez said…
Welcome Abdul and see you soon!
Mx
At 12:22 on May 20, 2009, National Theatre Wales said…
Hey Abdul. Welcome to NTW. Looking forward to showing you around in July. It would be great if you would put a bit of info on your page about your work in London and Manchester and why you will be visiting Wales. And let us know about your show next week.

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service