Event Details

Word4Word with Literature Wales

Time: October 30, 2011 from 1:30pm to 3pm
Event Type: open, mic
Organized By: Anna Poole
Latest Activity: Oct 29, 2011

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

An exciting opportunity has risen for Word4Word to be part of the closing party in the Literature Lounge, a Literature Wales pop-up venue in St Davids . We know it's short notice but we thought we just could not turn it down.

We are looking for 10 volunteers to perform within a strict 3-4 minute time frame.

The chosen theme is 'Journeys' so get your creative hats on and get writing!!! Remember word4word celebrates poetry, sp...oken word, monologues, short stories, letters, dialogue etc.

If you would like to register to take part please e-mail word4word@nationaltheatrew
ales.org. This is the ONLY way to register for the event.

Some more exciting news; Mab Jones will be headlining the event and our very own Mark Blayney Stuart will be your MC.

This is not a typical word4word event and is a one off therefore there will be no prizes or music act! The next Word4Word will be advertised soon and is planned for early December where Betty Lane will be our headliner. Keep your eyes pealed!

Hope to see you all next Sunday!

TEAM NTW

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for Word4Word with Literature Wales to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Anna Poole on October 23, 2011 at 11:37

Hi Bryony,

Its on the 30th I'm afraid but you should defiantly come along to the next event in December! If you send us an e-mail to word4word@nationaltheatrewales.org we can keep you updated.

Comment by Bryony Joy Kirkpatrick on October 23, 2011 at 8:40

Hi, 

This sounds really good.  Is it Sunday the 30th or Sunday the 6th Nov though? If it's the 30th I won't be able to make it unfortunately :( But if I can't then I definitley will be up for the next word4word event in Dec! 

Attending (3)

Might attend (1)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service