City/Town: Cardigan SA43 1JY
Website or Map: http://smallworld.org.uk/
Phone: 01239 615952
Event Type: workout, &, skill, swap
Organized By: Emma-Kayleigh McNab, Peter Scott, Di Ford
Latest Activity: Feb 17, 2017

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

Do you have an idea which you'd like to get off the ground?

Are you looking to get involved in new projects and find new collaborators? Are you a theatre-maker who'd like to meet other theatre-makers and play for a day? Answer yes to any of these questions and Workout is for you!

A Skill Swap session gives you the chance to find the help you need... in return for helping others on their projects. From acting to cake-baking, directing to unicycle-riding...The list of skills encouraged is endless!

Email to reserve your place: 

team@nationaltheatrewales.org

-------

Oes gennych chi syniad ond ddim yn siŵr beth i wneud nesa'?

Hoffech chi gymryd rhan mewn prosiectau newydd a dod o hyd i gydweithwyr newydd? Ydych chi'n grëwr theatr a fyddai'n hoffi cyfarfod â chrewyr theatr eraill a chwarae am ddiwrnod? Os yr ateb yw 'ie' i unrhyw un o'r cwestiynau yma, mi fyddai Workout yn berffaith i chi.

Mae sesiwn Skill Swap yn rhoi'r cyfle i chi ddod o hyd i'r cyngor sydd ei angen arnoch... ac i chi helpu eraill ar eu prosiectau nhw. Mae'r sesiynau yn dysgu amryw o sgiliau o actio i bobi cacennau, o gyfarwyddo hyd at seiclo unicycle...mae'r rhestr yn ddiddiwedd!

E-bostiwch i gadw lle:

team@nationaltheatrewales.org

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for TEAM Workout & Skill Swap! to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Comment by Emma MacNab on February 10, 2017 at 5:21
Really looking forward to bringing Workout and SkillSwap to Cardigan. If you are planning on coming and have an idea in mind that you would like to work on, let us know and we will make sure we schedule it in. See you all there!i

Attending (5)

Might attend (3)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service