City/Town: Cardiff
Phone: 02920635600
Event Type: dance, performance
Organized By: National Dance Company Wales
Latest Activity: Apr 23, 2018

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

Alternative Routes
Dance & Design from Cardiff’s emerging artists.  
National Dance Company Wales & Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama.

NDCWales Dancers and RWCMD Designers come together to make four fresh dance works in which design is the beating heart, made by artists who have their finger on the pulse of Cardiff’s creative and collaborative culture.

Alt Routes gives unique access to experience the NEW and the NOW, and reject the NORMAL in an intimate setting.

Alt Routes has helped launch the careers of choreographers, designers and makers for over 10 years, and many of the artists and their works are now praised across the world.

-----------------------------

Alternative Routes
Dawns a Dylunio gan rai o artistiaid addacol Caerdydd 
Cwmni Dawns Cenedlael Cymru yn cyflwyno a Coleg Brenhinol Cerdd a Drama Cymru

Mae Dawnswyr CDCCymru a Dylunwyr CBCDC wedi uno i greu pedair dawns newydd sydd â ffocws ar ddylunio, gwaith artistiaid sydd wrth wraidd diwylliant creadigol a chydweithredol Caerdydd.

Mae Alt Routes yn gyfle unigryw i brofi’r PRESENNOL a’r NEWYDD, ac ymwrthod â’r hyn sy’n GYFFREDIN mewn awyrgylch gysurus.

Mae Alt Routes wedi helpu i roi hwb i yrfa coreograffwyr, dylunwyr a gwneuthurwyr dros gyfnod o 10 mlynedd, ac mae llawer o’r artistiaid a’u gweithiau yn cael eu canmol ar draws y byd erbyn hyn.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for Alternative Routes 2018 to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Attending (1)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service