Articulture Summer Session # 1 - Why create or programme Outdoor Arts in Welsh?

Event Details

Articulture Summer Session # 1 - Why create or programme Outdoor Arts in Welsh?

Time: May 5, 2019 from 10:30am to 12pm
City/Town: Machynlleth
Event Type: networking, discussion, pastries
Organized By: Articulture Wales
Latest Activity: Apr 24, 2019

Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)

Event Description

You are invited to the first of Articulture’s Summer Sessions, networking and discussion events with leading outdoor arts practitioners exploring topical questions, at key events across Wales.

Sioned Edwards, Assistant Artistic Director for the National Eisteddfod, Cêt Haf, Performer, and Jeremy Turner, Director of Arad Goch Theatre Company, discuss their experiences of programming and creating work for the outdoors in the Welsh language. All over a coffee and pastries!

Taking place as part of Machynlleth Comedy Festival’s busy and vibrant programme, there will also be the chance to step out into the festival over the afternoon to see new outdoor artwork by Kitsch n Sync’s ‘Rhamant ar y Palmant!’, commissioned by Articulture and partners.

The discussion will be in the Welsh language, with simultaneous translation.

To book your free place contact rosie@articulture-wales.co.uk

Created by Articulture, the National Eisteddfod of Wales and Machynlleth Comedy Festival, with support from the Arts Council of Wales. the Big Lottery Fund, and the Welsh Assembly.

Articulture Sesiwn Haf #1 – Pam creu a rhaglennu celfyddydau awyr agored yn y Gymraeg?

Fe’ch gwahoddir chi i sesiwn gyntaf Articulture Haf 2019, sy’n cynnwys gweithgareddau rhwydweithio a thrafod gyda arweinwyr blaenllaw yn y maes yn edrych ar themau cyfoes mewn digwyddiadau ar draws Cymru.

Sioned Edwards, Dirprwy Bennaeth Artistig Eisteddfod Genedlaethol Cymru, Cêt Haf, perfformwraig, a Jeremy Turner, Cyfarwyddwr Artistig Cwmni Theatr Arad Goch, yn trafod eu profiadau o raglennu a chreu gwaith yn yr awyr agored yn yr iaith Gymraeg. Hyn oll dros baned a chacen!

Fel rhan o raglen fyrlymus a phrysur Gŵyl Gomedi Machynlleth, bydd cyfle i fwynhau’r ŵyl yn y prynhawn, i weld perfformiad awyr agored Kitsch & Sync ‘Rhamant ar y Palmant!’, sydd wedi ei gomisiynu gan Articulture a phartneriaid.

Bydd y sgwrs yn y Gymraeg gydag offer cyfieithu ar y pryd ar gael.

I archebu tocyn, cysylltwch â rosie@articulture-wales.co.uk.

Cynllun ar y cyd rhwng Articulture, Eisteddfod Genedlaethol Cymru, a Gŵyl Gomedi Machynlleth gyda chefogaeth gan Gyngor Celfyddydau Cymru, Cronfa’r Loteri Fawr a Llywodraeth Cymru.

Image/Delwydd – Gwyl Hen Linell Bell 2019, Theatr Arad Goch, Aberystwyth.

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

RSVP for Articulture Summer Session # 1 - Why create or programme Outdoor Arts in Welsh? to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

Attending (1)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service