NTW04: For Mountain, Sand & Sea

Information

NTW04: For Mountain, Sand & Sea

This is the group for For Mountain, Sand & Sea: official tag: NTW04
View all blog posts about For Mountain, Sand & Sea

Members: 102
Latest Activity: Nov 27, 2011

Discussion Forum

This group does not have any discussions yet.

Live results for ntw04 around the web

Loading… Loading feed

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of NTW04: For Mountain, Sand & Sea to add comments!

Comment by Gareth Clark on November 27, 2011 at 1:08

Hello .... I just wanted to let you know Marega Palser, who graced the beach in FMS&S, has a show of her work at Aberystwyth Arts Centre on 30th November 2011. "Sometimes We look" is a live exhibition of her drawing and movement training with performers including Catherine Bennett, Ros Brooks and Belinda Neave. The show sold out in Cardiff and has been very well recieved.

Hope to see you there.

Comment by Gareth Clark on September 8, 2011 at 22:35
more info about the show on www.mrandmrsclark.co.uk
Comment by Gareth Clark on September 8, 2011 at 22:35

Mr and Mrs Clark return to Barmouth tonight as part of the Arts Festival. The show is a modern alternative to a medicine show...it is pure cabaret with twists of dance and performance. We're on at the Dragon tonight from 7.30pm...tickets still available...so come on down if you are in town.

Comment by Kirsty Sedgman on October 21, 2010 at 1:39
Hi all,

I'm a doctoral student at Aberystwyth University performing research into National Theatre Wales' (NTW's) first year of work. I have prepared a quick online questionnaire to find out what audiences thought of NTW's first year of performances; I know an awful lot of you have filled it in already (thank you!) but thought I'd do another quick push to see if anyone had any retrospective opinions:

http://www.ntw-research.org.uk

It doesn't matter whether you've seen only one performance or all of them so far: I'd love to hear your thoughts. And if you do want to fill in the questionnaire more than once, to tell me your thoughts about different performances, then please do!

This research is independent, so honest answers welcomed, but has the support of NTW and is a really important part of my studies. For more information about my project please visit the website or send me an email at kis09@aber.ac.uk.

I hope you'll be able to help me with this, as the questionnaire will only take a couple of minutes to complete and you will be making a huge contribution to my research and to a field of study which up until now has been neglected.

Many thanks,

Kirsty Sedgman
Comment by Hugh Griffith Roberts on July 11, 2010 at 1:57
Guillermo Weickert suffering from pre World Cup Final stress and exhaustion !! . Viva Espania this evening.

Comment by Hugh Griffith Roberts on July 11, 2010 at 1:47
Finale - Cai and Laura dancing at Traeth y Borthwen.

Comment by Hugh Griffith Roberts on July 11, 2010 at 1:45
Laura Thomas and Cai Tomos crossing Barmouth Bridge in a most dramatic way.

Comment by Hugh Griffith Roberts on July 11, 2010 at 1:43
Marega seeking the perfect Mr Clark.

Comment by Hugh Griffith Roberts on July 10, 2010 at 21:25
Supremo Marc Rees on Barmouth Bridge.

Comment by Hugh Griffith Roberts on July 10, 2010 at 21:22
Local ballard singer Gwynfor Owen.

Members (98)

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service