The Birthday Party | Celebrating 25 years of Volcano

THE BIRTHDAY PARTY
25 Years of Volcano Theatre Company

25 FEBRUARY – 23 MARCH 2013

A month of performance, history and celebration. Volcano ransacks its archive to bring you an interactive, retrospective adventure based on its 25-year history. Join us, and a whole host of Volcano people old and new, 229 High Street Swansea, where you can drop in to our free exhibition, watch a film, see a double bill of specially-commissioned new shows, discuss the state of contemporary theatre, or even begin a walk along the seafront to Mumbles.

The full programme of events is online at www.volcanotheatre.co.uk, where you can book tickets for shows and films, or register for free events.

For more information:
+44 (0)1792 464790
mail@volcanotheatre.co.uk
www.volcanotheatre.co.uk
Twitter @Volcano229
Facebook Volcano Swansea

Y PARTI PEN BLWYDD

25 Mlynedd o Gwmni Theatr Volcano

25 CHWEFROR – 23 MAWRTH 2013

Gyda mis o berfformio, hanes a dathlu, mae Volcano wedi bod yn chwilio trwy ei archifau i ddarparu antur ryngweithiol, adolygol  i chi yn seiliedig ar ei hanes o bum mlynedd ar hugain. Ymunwch â ni, a llu o bobl Volcano hen a newydd, 229 Stryd Fawr, Abertawe, lle y gallwch alw i mewn i’n harddangosfa am ddim, gwylio ffilm, gweld  rhaglen ddwbl o sioeau newydd wedi’u comisiynu’n arbennig, trafod cyflwr y theatr gyfoes, neu hyd yn oed cychwyn cerdded ar hyd y traeth i’r Mwmbls.

Mae’r rhaglen lawn o ddigwyddiadau ar gael ar-lein yn  www.volcanotheatre.co.uk, lle y gallwch archebu tocynnau ar gyfer sioeau a ffilmiau neu gofrestu ar gyfer digwyddiadau am ddim.

Am ragor o wybodaeth:
+44 (0)1792 464790
mail@volcanotheatre.co.uk
www.volcanotheatre.co.uk
Twitter @Volcano229
Facebook Volcano Swansea

Views: 237

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service