Cyfle wedi’i dalu gan TEAM (Gogledd Cymru) TEAM paid opportunity (north Wales)

Cyfle wedi’i dalu gan TEAM

Mae’r amser wedi cyrraedd am TEAM Performance Party arall. Mae Anna Poole a Sophie McKnead yn dod at ei gilydd i greu rhywbeth hwylus, rhyngweithiol wedi’i ysbrydoli gan TEAM yng Ngogledd Cymru. Dyna pam maen nhw angen chi! Maen nhw’n edrych am 4 perfformiwr chwareus i ymuno yn yr hwyl. Bydd ymgeiswyr llwyddiannus yn gweithio’n agos gydag Anna a Sophie i ddyfeisio perfformiadau byr, ac i gynnal sgyrsiau gydag aelodau’r gynulleidfa yn ystod y digwyddiad. Cyfle ar gyfer perfformwyr o bob disgyblaeth; actorion, awduron/perfformwyr, artistiaid gair llafar, pypedwyr, dawnswyr, cerddorion, storïwyr…Bydd angen I chi fod ar gael ar:

Dydd Mawrth 13eg Hydref

Dydd Mercher 14eg Hydref

Dydd Iau 15ed Hydref

Bydd y TEAM Performance Party yma’n digwydd yn Wrecsam, felly mae gennym ddiddordeb clywed gan berfformwyr wedi’i lleoli yng Ngogledd Cymru.

Os mae gennych ddiddordeb perfformio e-bostiwch team@nationaltheatrewales.org gyda’r canlynol:

•           Eich CV

•           Paragraff byr yn manylu ar eich profiad gyda TEAM hyd yn hyn, neu os ydych yn newydd I TEAM, sut hoffech chi fod yn rhan o TEAM yn y dyfodol?

•           A darn o gerddoriaeth sy’n cynrychioli eich cymuned.

Cofrestrwch eich diddordeb erbyn canol dydd ar Ddydd Gwener 18eg o Fedi.

TEAM paid opportunity

It’s that time again for the TEAM Performance Party. Anna Poole and Sophie McKeand are putting their heads together to create something fun, interactive and inspired by TEAM in North Wales.  That’s where they need you!  They are looking for 4 playful performers to join in the mayhem. Successful applicants will work closely with Anna and Sophie to devise short performances, and to facilitate conversations with audience members during the event.  This opportunity is for performers from all disciplines; actors, writer/performers, spoken word artists, puppeteers, dancers, musicians, story tellers...

You will need to be available on;

Tuesday 13th October 

Wednesday 14th October

Thursday 15th October 

This TEAM Performance Party will take place in Wrexham, and therefore we are interested in hearing from performers based in North Wales. 

If you are interested in performing please email team@nationaltheatrewales.org with the following:

• Your CV
  • A short paragraph detailing what your experience has been with TEAM so far, or if you are new to TEAM, how would you like to be involved with TEAM in the future?
  • And a piece of music you feel represents your community.  

Please register your interest by Friday 18th September at midday

Views: 460

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of National Theatre Wales Community to add comments!

Join National Theatre Wales Community

image block identification

© 2024   Created by National Theatre Wales.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service